Thread: m1t & clen

njoph85 is offline New Member

m1t & clen

i am 19 and have taken creatine and protein and clen before. i am curious if it would be okay to take m1t and clenbuterol at the same time to get stronger/cut up and lose weight at the same time. i am 6'1 and weigh 270 lbs. but it is mostly muscle. i am looking to weigh around 240.. and suggestions are welcome.

no replies??? does anyone have an answer

worldknown is offline Banned
    First off let me say what up and welcome to AR, this place is badass. This thread is in the wrong forum but ill help you anyway. It would be better to run m1t, and for pct use clenbuterol , nolvadex and clomid. I just recently started my first m1t cycle and you can check it out here http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=114697. Make sure to also check out NSA's M1t Faq in the supplement forum which will most likely answer all of your questions. good luck later bro

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I know it should be in supps but I dont agree with what was totally said... Dont use clen for PCT... unless your using a small dose. But assuming you want to lose fat, I mean thats the whole reason your using clen, use it with the M1T that way you will keep more muscle... Use clen the 2nd and 3rd week, this way you will gain more muscle. good luck

S R H is offline Associate Member
    Well actually what worldknown i think was trying to say was... instead of using clen during your m1-t cycle.... use it during the pct along with nolva and clomid and milkthistle good luck bro.

btw i just started a cycle of m1t too check out my journal if u want : http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=114750

-BdUb

what is nolvadex , and clomid??are they necessary for pct? cant i just use milk thistle?? also i have heard of people using 6-o-xo for pct what is this and is it worthwhile.....??? thanks alot for your input

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by njoph85
    what is nolvadex, and clomid??are they necessary for pct? cant i just use milk thistle?? also i have heard of people using 6-o-xo for pct what is this and is it worthwhile.....??? thanks alot for your input
    Nolvadex and clomid are anti-estrogens bro... they are used for PCT...
    Milk thistle is used to protect your liver...
    Not sure about your other questions, but at least you know what those are.
    Try using the 'search' button next time, people will be more likely to help you out. Welcome to the board.

S R H is offline Associate Member
    6 oxo is for idiots with money to blow, and estrogen they want to have.

get nolva and clomid 100% for sure

Thread Information