Thread: Prop. ???

BigPoppa is offline Junior Member

Prop. ???

I have a chance to pick up 1 or 2 20 shot bottles of brovel prop. and I was wondering if you can run prop with winstrol and if you can how much of each should I take. And will I get good results?? Please Reply if you have thought

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    50 prop ed, 50 winny ed for starters.

Tell us some stats, history etc.

Taking anything else?

6'0 212 lbs. I would like to use this combo of prop and winstrol to follow a cycle of deca ,enanthate and dbol .

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    to follow u mean u had time off in between ??? or straight from one to another?? if so for how long??

peace

I am off right now but I am going to start the deca ,dbol and enanthate cycle the first of april and was thinking when it was over jumping right to winstrol and prop. The guys at the gym who I lift with and get my gear from Said it shouldn't be a problem staying on for 4 months as long as I stay off for at least that when I am done. They have both stayed on before for 6 months straight.

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    I'll be starting a Winnie V and Prop cycle in the next few weeks, after finishing a D-Bol/Omnadren cycle. I've used Prop with Winnie in the past and got amazing results with very little water retention. Overall, I gained 38 pounds in a 8 week cycle! My body fat was around 15 % (I ate like a mother fucker!). People at the gym were freaking out watching me grow and I hope you have great results as well. Just watch out for the pain the prop gives, kinda like getting puched in the arm for an hour! Prop has a short lasting ester and might have to be injested often, or you could up the dose if you dont wanna shot every couple of days. I don't care what anyone says, the shit hurts! LOL

P.S. Don't want to discourage you, but I heard Brovel makes some pretty dirty stuff! People are apperantly getting lots of infections and stuff! I don't know to much about it, perhaps others could share their opinion on it!? Good Luck!
    Last edited by bumdart420; 02-26-2002 at 12:51 AM.

Thread Information