Steroid Research

Hi

Im new to the forum, 18 years old training natural at the moment and intend to train natural untill I reach my natural limit but I thought I may aswell start researching steroids now anyway must be a lot to learn about PCT and things like that.

Whats the best way to research, should I rely entirely on this forum for learning ?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you will leaen a hell of alot from this forum alone, but i naver rely on one source of info for anything in this world

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    research as much as possible, anywhere

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    research as much as possible, anywhere
    oh yeah

ok, I just thought some sites might exaggerate stuff like side effects as the media do want to get my research from an accurate source

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Killer
    Hi

Im new to the forum, 18 years old training natural at the moment and intend to train natural untill I reach my natural limit but I thought I may aswell start researching steroids now anyway must be a lot to learn about PCT and things like that.

Whats the best way to research, should I rely entirely on this forum for learning ?
    hello my fellow UKer

seen a lot of UK guys joining here recently hmm

anyway, makes a nice change to see someone actually decide they want to do research before jumping in

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Hi

Dude I applaud your patience, and willingness to search for answers. Its good to see a newb doing some research for a change. Cheers bro.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Hi

Dude I applaud your patience, and willingness to search for answers. Its good to see a newb doing some research for a change. Cheers bro.

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hello my fellow UKer

seen a lot of UK guys joining here recently hmm

anyway, makes a nice change to see someone actually decide they want to do research before jumping in
    lol, thanks and hi

Its just stupid people injecting stuff in them thinking its like magic, im going to spend the next few years improving my diet and training first. When it comes to starting steroids I want to understand every aspect and be able to make my own decision on which steroids to use and for how long etc

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi

Good to do research, but you run the possibilty of getting tempted to try it before you are ready. If you are interested and do a lot of reading, you could find out most of what you want to know in just a couple months.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Honestly bro- This place is like to bible of lifting and anabolic /steroid use . There are a lot of very experienced people here that know what they are doing. I was questoinable (software engineer, its my nature), but, I have hooked up everyway a newbie is dreaming about. Keep reading, understand what your taking, when to take it, how to take it, what the side effects will be, and when to stop taking it. Pretty much general rules of thumb. ~dow (get to building!, what are you waiting on ! )

lol, thanks and hi

Its just stupid people injecting stuff in them thinking its like magic, im going to spend the next few years improving my diet and training first. When it comes to starting steroids I want to understand every aspect and be able to make my own decision on which steroids to use and for how long etc
    Excellent attitude, and the rewards will be far greater for you, knowing what you're doing and having an in-tune diet and training program established. Read everything.....this site...other sites....even those crap books. You'll see trends, and that's what you go by. There are horribly outdated sites and books, but that will become apparent to you as you continue to research. You need to read the bad stuff too, so that you can see and understand just why it's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Good to do research, but you run the possibilty of getting tempted to try it before you are ready. If you are interested and do a lot of reading, you could find out most of what you want to know in just a couple months.
    true, but I feel if I have the discipline to hold off the steroids until im ready i'll have the discipline to diet well and train consistently so we'll see

thanks for all your advice guys

Here's a start:

This is Pheedno's PCT. Later you can look into Mudman's, which are both equally effective.
    Pheedno's PCT

These two are two threads that will give you a start on steroid basics:
    Newbies this is for you
    Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101

It is= important to understand what an ester is, how they work, and how long ester half lives are. When designing your cycle the will help in determining when to end each compound and how long to run each compound. For instance Trenbolone Enanthate has nearly the same half-life as Testosterone Enanthate because they both have Enanthate esters.

Read the educational threads. However, I seem to learn more when I look up moderators, Vet, and Senior Member profiles on the Members list and read the threads they start (dont go too far back with the senior members posts because youll find they ask newbie questions that your trying to get the answers to...lol). The bro that just posted, Einstein, read his posts every now and again. He never wastes post counts on posting garbage and he is very knowledgable. You will be surprised and can be overwhelmed with the wealth of information the bros on this site supply.

Dont overwhelm yourself and take it slow. I am impressed with your patience and willingness to learn. If you have any questions feel free to PM and Ill be happy to give you straight answers or refer you to the bros that can give you straight answers. Stick around bro.

One last tip on researching. Read a steroid question when someone posts it. Try to answer it the best you can in your head without looking at the other posts. Google search, use the search button up top, or go to other boards and try to find the info. Then pretend you gave a reply. Next, see what the senior members and Vets had to say. Did what you might have replied match up? If so then you are learning. If not, then you are learning, but at least you know more about why the senior members answer the way they do, as opposed to just knowing the answer. Knowing the answer and regurgitating it without knowing why you are right is called being a forum parrot. Sometimes you can get called out on your answer and it will make you look dumb if you dont know why you gave the answer.

Dont be in such a hurry to post answers you are not sure of, but feel free to ask many questions that are eluding you through searching.

Good luck researching bro.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    People like you stand on stage holding the #1 trophy. Good luck

thanks, i'll give those threads a read.

Thread Information