Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    righton is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=w_rballs]
    are u kidding me bro? post a study that says oil in your vein wont harm u? i bet i can find some that says it will alot quicker than u can find yours. i can do traps and lats all by myself. it isnt hard. go to www.spotinjections.com and look at lats, it shows the guy doing it himself. BLT is right, it does no harm to aspirate , so why not do it? u that short on time or just that plain dumb?[/QUOTE

You calling me dumb???? Show me a VIDEO of someone aspirating doing a lat or trap shot, not still pics or you do a VIDEO of same and show how easy it is sh*thead!!! Spotinjections shows sh*t when it comes to aspirating!! While aspirating does no harm NOT aspirating does as well, show me a study or story on someone who's harmed himself or died from not aspirating than you can call me dumb!!!!

You need to just drop this subject bro you aren't gona get anywhere arguing that aspirating is not needed nor is is NOT dangerous to not do it. big ****in deal bro dont pull plunger back if you think its not needed, but ill keep pullin.

peace

Angelis is offline Banned
    hey I dont care what any one says I wouldnt inject anything without aspirating whats a few seconds to prevent you from getting severly injured or choking...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information