diskey is offline Junior Member

low dose cycling

Hi guys :P

I just need your opinion on my next cycle. I'm about to start a test only cycle with 750 sust ew. But I talked to friend last week and he had talked to one of the biggest guys in our gym about how he does his cycles. He claimed that he never had cycled anything more than 2 amps of testo and 1 amp of deca weekly. Now and then he also used a little dbol . He would do like 2 testo amps and 1 deca amp for like 10-12 weeks then bridge with 1amp testo between. Never came off.

This guy is like 5 10" tall, maybe 230 at 7-8%bf. He looks **** good in my opinion. He use high volum, is pretty strong, and gives all he got when he works out.

Do you think this is for real?! He could be bull****ting, but I almost belive not, -he's a nice guy.

I'm wondering about trying the same. I did 4 weeks with 37,5mg dbol ed in June, and have been bridging with 10mg for 4 weeks after that. Is it a total waste of time to try to bulk up now with only 1susta and 1deca amp weekly? or should I stick to my orginal plan of 750susta ew ?

I've done to complete cycles in the past before this dbol cycle.
    1. 500enathe ew 1-10, dbol 30mg ed 1-4 (bulking)
    2. 500prop ew 1-10, winny 50mg ed 5-10 (cutting)

my stats are about 205 lbs 10%bf, 5 10"

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    there is no way. he has to use more then that. that would be nothing for someone with his experiance.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    COULD be he has good genetics and sticks to proper diet and training,the gear will not make you a mr olympia,it only accounts for a small percentage of the total picture.on the other hand i dont agree with bridging,your not allowing your body to get back to normal and as far as dosages,you are trying to increase the amount of free testosterone in your blood,so logic has it that the more you put in the more effective.....TO A CERTAIN POINT..i run no less then a gram of test when im on....but thats just me,i been at this a while....experience will dictate what you need to do to accomplish what you are after

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with DEV, bridging is stupid imo

and hmm it could be true, but remember lotsa aas users talk **** and pretend they never took more than a few mg, and try to claim the gear didnt play any part !

diskey is offline Junior Member
    this guy I'm talking about was very frustrated about other bbs he knowed who he thought used way to much gear, he ment it was useless. He had some teory about that the body's receptors got too full when you used too much gear and that when the receptors got full, the excess gear would just transform to water and ble flushed out of the body.

This guy is not the type which hang around on the IE and collects info on aas use, he most have gotten these ideas by experiencing (if they're true). He said he had used clomid 2 times or so in his hole carier, and done some nolva a few times. Even though, he have 3 young kids now, and claimed that he had got all of them while on souce..

I don't know........
    you would get around 80mg testo in your body with 1 deca and 1 susta ew. That is about 20-30mg more than natural production of a helathy young man I think...

Thread Information