Duma is offline Associate Member

12 days in...low dose cycle results

I'm happy to say I'm 12 days into my cycle and have put on 7 quality pounds of lean muscle...and Im going super low dose.

Wk 1, 8 100 mg Primobolan Depot
    Wk 2-7 200 mg Primobolan Depot
    Wk 1-8 1 gram Trib ED, ~.3 mg Arimidex EOD, 1 gram B-6 ED
    Wk 3-8 20 mg Anavar EOD
    Wk 9-13 Proper PCT

The weight seemed to have crept on...I only have started noticing visible muscle development and fat loss within the last 4-5 days. Along with the gear I'm eating 7 extremely clean meals a day and I can attribute a lot of the success to that as well. I'll keep those interested updated in the coming weeks on my progress. FYI this is my first cycle so I WOULD expect this not to be as common as a seasoned vet. I have to say I'm pretty excited and zero sides to this point. Peace to all
    Last edited by Duma; 07-29-2004 at 06:32 PM.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I think that ALL your success could be attributed to your diet, that cycle doesn't look like it will accomplish anything bro. You are wasting a lot of expensive, exotic gear that many bros would love to have their hands on.

My advice: Stop the cycle, I doubt you will need any PCT with the dosses you are using. Just save whats left till you have enough for a real cycle.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Where is the Test?

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I think that ALL your success could be attributed to your diet, that cycle doesn't look like it will accomplish anything bro. You are wasting a lot of expensive, exotic gear that many bros would love to have their hands on.

My advice: Stop the cycle, I doubt you will need any PCT with the dosses you are using. Just save whats left till you have enough for a real cycle.
    agree 100%

Badgerman is offline Banned
    The East German track and field guys ran only about 10mg a day of Turinabol for 4 weeks on and two off and won alot of Olympic and World Championships. Charlie Francis called it a Gold medal recipe

Badgerman is offline Banned
    In fatc he said their total dosage for a male was 1850 mg per YEAR.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend

Disagree 100%. Old timers used to use 200mg of primo/week along with 20-30mg of dbol . I'm really curious as to how much you end up putting on by the end.

One suggestion, that anavar dose is very low. Recommeded is 30-40mg /day for men.
    Last edited by MMC78; 07-29-2004 at 10:12 PM.

Duma is offline Associate Member
    and i agree with you MMC....ill definitely keep you posted....ill 'weigh in' every week...may bump up the var but would run it a week shorter then. At any rate thanks for the support

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duma
    I'm happy to say I'm 12 days into my cycle and have put on 7 quality pounds of lean muscle...and Im going super low dose.

Wk 1, 8 100 mg Primobolan Depot
    Wk 2-7 200 mg Primobolan Depot
    Wk 1-8 1 gram Trib ED, ~.3 mg Arimidex EOD, 1 gram B-6 ED
    Wk 3-8 20 mg Anavar EOD
    Wk 9-13 Proper PCT

The weight seemed to have crept on...I only have started noticing visible muscle development and fat loss within the last 4-5 days. Along with the gear I'm eating 7 extremely clean meals a day and I can attribute a lot of the success to that as well. I'll keep those interested updated in the coming weeks on my progress. FYI this is my first cycle so I WOULD expect this not to be as common as a seasoned vet. I have to say I'm pretty excited and zero sides to this point. Peace to all
    -no need to ramp
    -anavar not run long enough
    -not enough primo or anavar IMO
    -not enough trib
    -too much arimedex.. its not really needed for this cycle.. just keep it on hand
    -no test
    -WAY WAY too much b-6. you don;t need b-6 unless your using deca or tren ... you get enough from your diet for normal bbing lifestyles if you are not using it to prevent prolactin gyno

Thread Information