gio86 is offline Member

Exclamation help me out real quik please.

im beign very carful with my first ever cycle. its going to be sust. from organon. im planing on taking propecia.
    so when should i start taking it? since the first injection to the last?????
    thanx

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    propecia is for hairloss right?

i think i remember reading that it should be started before the cycle

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    propecia is for hairloss right?

i think i remember reading that it should be started before the cycle
    yes map it is, but it is just for the crown of you head not the "widows peak" i believe. and as for the person that wants to do sust for their first cycle.... do just a test e 500mg a week. sust has different esters and more side effects.. personally sust= SUX!!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i wouldnt run sust unless i was planning on running it eod at at least 875 mgs a week. like Hung suggsted, rock some test enth or cyp instead of sust. you'll get great gains on sust, but with a single ester you'll have less sides and a better overall experience imo.

gio86 is offline Member
    thanx...but it was actually the only one i was able to get my hands on.. and the people ive seen had really good results. i also got it for very cheap which is good
    the only thing is that im really worried about side effects
    im not going to take crazy amounts of it and ill be taking nolvadex and after clomid.
    the one that makes me worry the most is the hair loss thing though.

gio86 is offline Member
    has any of you guys taken sust before??? just let me know what you did and what you took and if any side effects were there?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gio86
    has any of you guys taken sust before??? just let me know what you did and what you took and if any side effects were there?
    dude i would do a **** load of research man! apparently you dont know where to start, go, and end.. please do us a favor and take a few weeks on this board and learn. we dont want anything to happen to ya

gio86 is offline Member
    anyone there that can aswer me and help me?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by gio86
    anyone there that can aswer me and help me?
    pretty much everyone on the board can answer your ?'s... i've done sust before and yes, you will get great gains from it when used correctly. like hung said though, you need to do some reading on the board before you consider starting your cycle. this isnt like taking creatine. these are exogenous hormones that can and will mess up your natural testerone production as well as cause very real side effects.

read the educational threads, and if you have any specific questions after that, feel free to post them up.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    Sust250 is good......I have had no problems with it, don't worry about ED/EOD shots!
    Its not worth doing that for the small amount of prop.......just shoot 250mg twice
    a week and you should be fine.......

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justincase
    Sust250 is good......I have had no problems with it, don't worry about ED/EOD shots!
    Its not worth doing that for the small amount of prop.......just shoot 250mg twice
    a week and you should be fine.......
    Very bad advise, sust should be shot at least EOD.

^^^^^^^^^
    Yeah, who cares if that little bit of prop, and phenylprop cause a small hormonal rollercoaster with dips, peaks, and valleys. They are only side effects.

BigGenes is offline Member
    I lost hair with my first cycle. Just so happened it was a sus cycle. Some people aren't proned to loose hair and can take anything they want and not loose a **** thing. It really depends on how much DHT your body produces while you are on. DHT is the chemical in your body that will make you loose hair. I could go into what DHT is but im not. I don't like to type long post. Propicia should be started a month before you start juiceing to get the full effect. It takes time for propicia to start really working. If your taking it just to gain hair growth it takes 3 months to even start to see results. Trust me I am on it right now. I double my dose when on juice. I would suggest you take the sus either eod or eo3d. I take it EO3D and find the results the same as EOD. You also might want to get some anti-E's on hand for this cycle. In some rare cases propicia can cause Gyno. Adding juice does up your chances. In the end it will all depend on what your prone to. I personally don't need anti-e's but some people do. Thats my 2 cents.

Thread Information