Thread: halo vs anavar

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member

halo vs anavar

if you have used both which did you like better. If I took halo it would probably be for 4 weeks if I took anavar it would be for 8 weeks. What would the differences be... strength...mass gain? If you havent taken them then compare one of them to the strength gains to d-bol

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Halo is way better for strength gains,no water retention,the mass you put on is keepable,but it's very liver and kidney toxic,high aggression,nose bleeds.
    Var is much more mild.Better suited for the novice and "girly men".But it's wayyy over priced and not worth the $$ IMO.

HolidayStyles is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Halo is way better for strength gains,no water retention,the mass you put on is keepable,but it's very liver and kidney toxic,high aggression,nose bleeds.
    Var is much more mild.Better suited for the novice and "girly men".But it's wayyy over priced and not worth the $$ IMO.
    Agreed on the Girly man comment LOL - Halo should be ran a maximum 2 weeks on - personally I would say less as in 5 on 3-4 off. The toxicity is quite high

Matto20 is offline Member

Spoken like a true genius. When's the new book coming out?

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    there you go with the girly men comment again..

now go get your shine box!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    there you go with the girly men comment again..

now go get your shine box!
    I knew the LITTLE PUNK would show up for the Var thread....little boys are very predictable.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    girly men!!!LOL

On another board I met this guy and his wife. All he had was Primo tabs and Zamboms. He wanted to take the Primo himself and give the injectable winstrol to his wife. He said Primo was all he could take because of side effects, I told him what do you think Winstrol is gonna do to your wife!!!!!!!

I Pmed his wife and told her to make him give her the Primo.

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    girly men!!!LOL

On another board I met this guy and his wife. All he had was Primo tabs and Zamboms. He wanted to take the Primo himself and give the injectable winstrol to his wife. He said Primo was all he could take because of side effects, I told him what do you think Winstrol is gonna do to your wife!!!!!!!

I Pmed his wife and told her to make him give her the Primo.

WTF does this have to do with this thread? No wonder DB is so popular around here. He's got Jerry's Kids as his minions.

Nighty night. Mommy is calling I'd better go...

Hey im no ones cheer leader!!!!!

We was talking about girly drugs and the men that love them!!!LOL

RBD85 it all depends on what your goals are. I personally wouldnt bother taking anavar unless your are hypersensitive to other steroids . Too expensive and low potency.

If you can even get Halotestin I think they are good for Bulking and cutting cycles. You wont directly gain weight from Halos but they help with aggession to push the weight that creates growth.

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm well I am going to try them both out ( seperate cycles ) just dont know which I should try first. On average what do you think it would cost to run a cycle of halo? I am getting charged $125 a bottle for var planning on getting 4 bottles so Im guessing halo would be atleast twice as cheap. If say I ran 25mg for 4 weeks

Ive seen 100x2.5mg tabs being sold for $40.00, but they are not on the guys list anymore.

I pay about $30.00 for 30x10mg which I think is cheap for local prices.

You can get them if you are an older guy. All you have to do is go to the doctor and say that you are having sexual disfunction, and your wife is getting mad/its hurting your relationship blah blah blah.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    From my experiences Halo was always a lot more money than anavar . Never tried anavar but I have done Halo and loved it.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayStyles
    Agreed on the Girly man comment LOL - Halo should be ran a maximum 2 weeks on - personally I would say less as in 5 on 3-4 off. The toxicity is quite high
    Come on now, this is a little exagerated... You can safely run 4 weeks of halo if the dose is reasonable.
    Personally I wasn't impressed by halo's strength gains (stenox), the hardening effect is great, even better than var's but strength gains are about equal IMO. Given you can run at least 50-60mg ED var.

Thread Information