irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

prop question is 75mg a day not a lot?

im ready to order my gear for my 3rd cycle ,ive done prop before but the fella i got it off said 75mg is far too much so i done 35mgs ed.
    i notice alot of people do 75mg on this forum .
    the gear i get is called apex and it comes in a 10ml bottle 125mg/ml and it costs me £35 or 63 us dollars.
    you cant get it any cheaper over here and i know my source well so i no its legit gear.
    it just seems a lot more expensive than sus etc is that right and i would need about 6 bottles ps im doing 400mg of eq aswell,thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, if this is your 3rd cycle, I really don't think 75mg ED is that much....Are you jumpstarting your cycle with it, or running the whole time..

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    im running it the whole time,is that expensive or the going rate?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thats not a bad price for it. apex supplies are all expensive, thats the reason i dont use it, but its good stuff

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Not to bad, but I can get 100mg/10ml Prop for 30.00 or less....

ElWrightyJr is offline New Member
    i get a box of Virormone for £30 . i would take more than 75mg a day maybe 100mg

Big_Diesel is offline Associate Member
    Why do you want to run it ED it has a half life of about 3 days. eod would be better. Unless you like to stick yourself. Just use a long acting ester= less shots same results in the long run.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Prop needs to be ran higher to see bigger results........ no less then 100mg ED but over 1g is where it's at........... but for first cycles these dosages aren't too smart.

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Prop needs to be ran higher to see bigger results........ no less then 100mg ED but over 1g is where it's at........... but for first cycles these dosages aren't too smart.

what about someone thats been using gear for several years off and on, but is now on the second cycle in a few years? would 100mg ED be too much, or should one stick to 50mg ED?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by daos
    what about someone thats been using gear for several years off and on, but is now on the second cycle in a few years? would 100mg ED be too much, or should one stick to 50mg ED?
    2nd cycle...... 100mg ED is fine..... no matter how long he was off IMO....... as long as you ran test before and know how your body will react and what sides you might see then I think it's fine. Also, prop is in and out of your system in a few days so if there were problems you could back off a bit or if need be stop the cycle and the prop would be clear in 3 days.

tastyanabolictreats is offline New Member
    I am currently on prop (nordic) and was taking 100mg EOD, the dosage was upped my dosage to 100 ED and the ****ing gynocomastia started. Now im back to EOD, with lots of tamoxifen . Im cursed.

Tasty
    Last edited by tastyanabolictreats; 08-22-2004 at 12:54 AM. Reason: identity reasons

Thread Information