Thread: EQ and PCT?

LAGMuXle is offline Member

EQ and PCT?

Does PCT negatively effect EQ?

Say you were finishing up a cycle - but were running EQ for ... 20 or 30 weeks and you wanted to do some clomid therapy to get back to normal. Is this possible?

MuX

Post the cycle and list all the compounds and doses. This will make help in determining how intensive PCT will be.

EQ will shut you down, not as bad as other AAS, but since Test was probably be the base for the cycle, HCG (during cycle) and an extended Clomid therapy will most likely be necessary.

Well, my actual cycle is going to be this:

Wks 1-15: Test Enan 500mg/Wk
    Wks 1-12: Equipoise 600mg/Wk
    Wks 1-9: Test Prop 100mg/ED
    Wks 1-10 Fina 75-100mg/ED
    Wks 8-15: Winstrol 50mg/ED
    Nolva: 10-20mg/ED -OR- Letrozole : .25mL/ED

I wanted to know if it would be possible to run the EQ for 20 or 30 weeks. I obviously can't, or well, don't want to run everything else for much longer than I have up there.

Clomid therapy will be Days 1:300mg 2:200mg 3:100mg 4-?:50mg

Can EQ and Clomid be put together? Or is it just a waste?

Thanks

MuX
    Last edited by LAGMuXle; 07-30-2004 at 10:22 AM.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle
    Well, my actual cycle is going to be this:

Wks 1-15: Test Enan 500mg/Wk
    Wks 1-12: Equipoise 600mg/Wk
    Wks 1-9: Test Prop 100mg/ED
    Wks 1-10 Fina 75-100mg/ED
    Wks 8-15: Winstrol 50mg/ED
    Nolva: 10-20mg/ED -OR- Letrozole : .25mL/ED

I wanted to know if it would be possible to run the EQ for 20 or 30 weeks. I obviously can't, or well, don't want to run everything else for much longer than I have up there.

Clomid therapy will be Days 1:300mg 2:200mg 3:100mg 4-?:50mg

Can EQ and Clomid be put together? Or is it just a waste?

Thanks

MuX

You'll need to have the test with the eq, so the amount of test you have will ultimately determind how long you can run the eq for. Secondly, why are you running the prop only to week 9? After that the eq does will be higher than the test, which is a no-no. I'd say stick with the Test E and up the does to 700-750 a week, maybe putting prop in the first 4 weeks to jumpstart things... Also i wouldnt run winny for more than 6 weeks man... Time it so that ur last winny shot is the day before pct starts...

Also your saying day 1,2,3 and 4 for clomid?? Bro its gonna take a lot longer than 4 days to recover from that cycle... more like
    day 1=300 mg ed
    days 2-28=100mg ed

Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    Also your saying day 1,2,3 and 4 for clomid?? Bro its gonna take a lot longer than 4 days to recover from that cycle... more like
    day 1=300 mg ed
    days 2-28=100mg ed

No - I meant
    Day 1: 300
    Day 2:200mg/ED
    Day 3:100mg/ED
    Days 4 until whenever (Probably a month or so): 50mg/ED

Sorry for the confusion.

On the test - I didn't want to run it more than 15 weeks... but I guess if I decide to go with the EQ for longer I will continue with the test as well.

I know the longer I run it the longer it will take to recover. I'm not sure how long I should go with Test, but I guess I can decide towards the middle of the cycle.

cool bro. I'd probably recommend running the clomid at 100mg ed for a bit longer, maybe two weeks or so if u decide to run the whole cycle for 16+ weeks. Make sure the test is at least 100 mg higher than the eq, and happy growing with it. keep us all posted.

15-17 Test Prop 100mg Ed --> 21 days
    1-14: Test Enan 700mg/Wk
    1-14: Equipoise 600mg/Wk
    1-4: Test Prop 100mg/ED
    1-10 Fina 75-100mg/ED
    12-17: Winstrol 50mg/ED

Nolva: 10-20mg/ED
    Letrozole : 1.25mg EOD
    Vit b6 200mg ED

PCT 3 Days after last prop shot.
    day 1: clomid 300mg, nolva 20mg, letro l.25mg EOD, vit b6 200mg
    day 2-30: clomid 100mg, nolva 20mg, letro 1.25mg EOD, vit b6 200mg
    day 31-35: nolva 20mg, letro 1.25mg EOD, vit b6 200mg

Don't run EQ without Test. There is no need to run it that long, And Definately dont run Clomid together with it because that would be a waste.

This will be a very harsh cycle on your HTPA, so you may want to consider running HCG 500iu Sat/Sun starting around wk 8 and finishing 1 wk before you start PCT. If your not running HCG then start Trib @ 4g/day throughout cycle and 7g during PCT.

How many cycles have you run before? Personally, I would drop the winny because I think you have enough compounds going. There is no need for extra stress on your body; however, it can be done. I would definately run Milk Thistle at 1g ED from the time you start Winny all the way up to the end of PCT. Your liver will be grateful.

There is no such thing as "Nolva -OR- Letro". If you run Letro, you need Nolva because your lipid profiles will be compromised if Letro is run alone. Run them both and you should have no gyno problems and the transition to PCT should go more smoothly because your estrogen levels wont be extremely high (Estrogen inhibits HTPA very well). There is nothing wrong with running Nolva alone however.

There is controversy as to whether Nolvadex decreases GH and IGF-1 production enough to make a significant impact on the anabolic effect of androgens or testosterone . I do not believe this will pose a significant problem in hindering your gains.

I just read your profile. Is it true that you have not run any cycles yet? If so, that cycle is out the window. It's way to harsh for a first timer. Drop the Tren and winny. Save those for later cycles. You need to start with less compound so you can identify, if any sides, what they are coming from. If you put Tren in the mix, you almost definately see sides and wont know if you getting them from all direction or just one. Also, I dont recommend homebrewing for a first timer.

Run a clean cycle like this for your first time.

1-15: Test Enan 600mg/Wk
    1-14: Equipoise 500mg/Wk
    Nolva: 10-20mg/ED
    Letrozole : 1.25mg EOD

PCT 2 weeks after last Test shot.
    day 1: clomid 300mg, nolva 20mg, letro l.25mg EOD
    day 2-30: clomid 100mg, nolva 20mg, letro 1.25mg EOD
    day 31-35: nolva 20mg

This is my 5th cycle, my profile is inaccurate.

I think I'm going to follow the first example you gave, I've been trying to figure out what exactly to do with this cycle and I'm liking your suggestion.

I wasn't aware of the effects in running Letro alone - good to know.

One thing I am not familiar with is Trib? Can you get into a little more detail on that?

Thanks a ton for the advice - I appreciate it.

MuX

Tribulus terrestris bro... wonderful little testosterone boosting herb. You can get it at any supplement shop... my personal favorite being Tribex of course..

Wonderful

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    I ran Eq for 6 monthes with no problem....600mg i ran test the first 12 weeks

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt read the whole thread but....you cant run Eq and PCT together. PCT is used after all other compounds have been stopped. Also depending on what compound(s) is used also plays a role in determining when Post Cycle Therapy should be started. The length of time that the compounds were used for also helps in determining how long PCT should be ran for. When you stop using EQ wait 3 weeks then start your PCT.

Thread Information