msu16366 is offline Member

week 2 cyp and eq (4th week d bol)

well its this is the second week of cyp and EQ , and going on 4 weeks on d bol. i started at 170 and i am now at 185.8, i have had a sinus infection the last few days but still training hard and eating good. ill post some pics in a few weeks (before and after.
    one question i have is i still have 200 5 mg naps, but i know you are not suppose to take d bol more than 4 weeks, could i run it later in the cycle or should i be fine when the cyp and eq hits.i have never takin d bol before this cycle and i feel great, i just hope the test and eq is just as strong. i am taking a little over 400 eq and a little over 500 cyp.
    one other question is could i run the eq for about 15 weeks and stop the test at 12 or so. i have heard that you should quit the harder steriods first and then come off the lighter ones before the pct. i have also been taking milk thiste, vitimins, tribilus , nolvadex 10 mg day, and have 40 clomid,
    also if i do run longer than 12 weeks should i get some hch and how much and when.
    thanks for the help and i ll keep you posted. when i started i could bench only 275 1 time, this week i put up 300 times. i am 5'11 and 9 percent body fat.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You actually want to run your Test a week longer than your EQ. Also, why didn't you start Test from day 1???

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if i were you id just finish off the d-bol. and belive me the test and eq is stronger then the d-bol. i dont care what anayone says test is the strongest roid out there.

i didnt start all at once because i didnt have everything, i know " you souldnt start till you have everything" but sometimes you just have to do what you got to do. anyways on sunday i could only bench 300 for 1 time and today 5 days later i put up 315 almost 2 times. i keep you posted with the results.

also i know you should run the test longer but i also heard that you can run the eq longer without test, i dont want to screw my body up so i dont really want to run test longer than 12-13 weeks, but just wondering since eq doesnt give you limp dick if you could run longer. anyways for now ill just plan on running the eq and test toghether for at least 12 weeks.

Thread Information