triathlete is offline New Member

Cycle for endurance

Hi guys, let me ask for you valuable experience. What you think would be the best cycle for endurance athlete competing in 12 weeks. As I mentioned before I train around 30 hours/week mostly aerobic (75%), some anaerobic (15%) and strength/weights (10%). I have been taking hgh (4iu/day), test Cyp 200mg/week and b12. Any suggestion?
    I would really like to peak for that race in October.

Thank you very much, any info is appreciated....

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would recomend winstrol for endurance. also up the hgh to 8iu's a day. other people will tell you 4 will work but from my experiance i think you need 8 iu's a day with t-3 and steroids and you will see great results.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I would not do winny. I think you need all your water weight. It sounds like what you are doing will get the job done just fine.

-B

BigGenes is offline Member
    I wouldn't suggest upping the HGH levels unless I knew your weight and Body fat %. Also I wouldn't take winnie with that test. You get good results but for some reason I find winnie and test to be a bad combo and they seem to hinder each others specific gains. I say throw some tren in the mix. I find tren and test to be a great combo and they work wonders with each other. I made up a cycle for a pro cyclest about a year ago and Tren was the big kicker in his cycle. Tren does magic for endurance IMO.

PT
    the olympic runner ben johnson used winny

Yea but he wasn't taking test with winnie. Thats a no brainer dude.

PT
    after the olympics all he had in his body was winstrol . maybe he did test but that is not what he got busted for. and thats a no brainer if you read at all

Thats not what I was saying. He didn't do test. He wouldn't have with just the winnie. Check out my post on the guy asking about his D-bol only cycle just a few posts down. I mean this guy doesn't need to add winnie to his cycle b/c I feel winnie and test are a bad combo(this is just my opinion) This guy already has test in his cycle and wants to know what else to add. I feel that he will gain speed with the winnie but for endurance, if he is going to continue to run the test, he should just add some tren .

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by triathlete
    Hi guys, let me ask for you valuable experience. What you think would be the best cycle for endurance athlete competing in 12 weeks. As I mentioned before I train around 30 hours/week mostly aerobic (75%), some anaerobic (15%) and strength/weights (10%). I have been taking hgh (4iu/day), test Cyp 200mg/week and b12. Any suggestion?
    I would really like to peak for that race in October.

Thank you very much, any info is appreciated....

Didnt a bunch of people answer this thread afew weeks ago?

PT
    your right, im sorry, i must of misread, i thought you were saying winny wasnt good for endurance. but your right winny dosnt stack to well with test, id rather have deca or eq

PT
    im not sure, ive been away for awile and just got back a week or so ago. but i would hate to think so.

triathlete is offline New Member
    I posted a different question before, sorry for the confusion. What I do is a 9 hours race, Ben did a 10s race where he needed to be explosive. Whatever you planned for a cyclist would work well for me too because we're talking about the same kinda event.

So, how much tren and how often shoould I add to my cycle? My body weight is 174lbs and my bodyfat is around 5.5-6.5%, increase to 8iu of hgh or stick with 4?

Thanks again

Thread Information