dgthekid is offline Junior Member

test deca300 cycle questions

im gonna do 2 shots of enanthate 2cc an one of deca 300 1cc each week for about 8 or how ever long it lasts plus im using clomid at the end. does anyone know a better way to take this? or has anyone taken deca300 an test and what kind of results did u have? how much did u keep?
    Last edited by dgthekid; 07-29-2004 at 01:29 PM. Reason: forgot to write something

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    anyone want to take this ?

no feedbak?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I think someone needs to do their research

my research has been done. im askin if anyone else has taken the enanthate deca 300 cycle an how it went. how they ran it what they kept etc. i no what im doin just seeing if their were better options

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I am doing 400 test cyp 300 deca
    split twice a week
    10mg nolva every day
    pct
    seems to be going well. only about 3 weeks in.
    just starting to put on some lbs

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    SEARCH + TEST ENTH + DECA = enough threads to spend 100 weeks looking at!

2cc's of test???? what...test enth at what...how many mg? how long? how old are you? how many cycles have you run? what about pct? what about your diet? you need to provide more history and info. Besides 300mg's of deca you haven't provdided.

If you did your research you would know that test deca is one of the most basic and productive cycles you can do. But it's how you're running it...and what you're running it with.

Provide more info

SID

i am planning on shooting 1 cc of the deca and 2 cc of the enanthate each week. spread out. and im ending it with clomid therapy at the end. im 21 years old ive done one cycle of sustanon which went ok for me. im 5'8 205 solid im play D3 college football. my diet is pretty straight forward. tons of chicken, rice protein shakes, etc. i dont count calories or anything but i watch wat i eat. i also have like 13 percent body fat. anyway i have 20 amps of enanthate an a 10cc bottle of the deca 300. so i think im gonna do monday and thursday shots of enanthate. an probly the deca on friday or thursday. any suggestions

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Hey a homeboy! Just saw SJ, so I guess Rowan? Anyways, I personally would run the test out a little longer and I'm not a proponent of doing a cycle at 21, but if you're going to do it and it sounds like you're test is probably 250, I'd run the test out to 14. Or hell even just running hte test straight out on it's own. The deca at 300 is ok, but a little more would do you better for gaining some mass. I ran my 1st similar to what you're running(except out to week 14) and wish I had run more deca and higher test. Goodluck bro

SID

Thread Information