Thread: prop and var

pound4pound is offline New Member

prop and var

guys i really liked the sound of results that prop and var brought to you but i got a real downer this mourning when i heard the price. for me the prop was 14$ a cc and the var was $2.50 per 5mg . i just wanted to through this out there and let yall know what kind of crap i got to deal with to do a cycle. i did order some test e and nov. and it was 150 and 2.50 i havent got it in yet but after reading all the price post i have gotten disgusted and think i will just sell mine until i can do better. i just wanted to see what you guys had to say bout this.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pound4pound
    guys i really liked the sound of results that prop and var brought to you but i got a real downer this mourning when i heard the price. for me the prop was 14$ a cc and the var was $2.50 per 5mg . i just wanted to through this out there and let yall know what kind of crap i got to deal with to do a cycle. i did order some test e and nov. and it was 150 and 2.50 i havent got it in yet but after reading all the price post i have gotten disgusted and think i will just sell mine until i can do better. i just wanted to see what you guys had to say bout this.
    dude you are getting butt fukked on all of that man! are you getting it from a dickhead at the gym?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Uhhhhh......maybe you should find a different source

What are you asking bro?

i am getting it from a guy i used to work with but i think he is paying the same cause he is not the direct source either. and i am not asking anything just wanted to kinda get that off my chest.

i have been reading and talking to everyone but they all pay the same around here. GOOD sources are hard to find

Beef Eater is offline New Member
    Especially keep away from primobolan as sooo much of it is bunk. A lot of folks in the know believe that like 90% of the primo out there is fake ****.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, that's a stiff price. The anavar won't live up to that price tag. The test isn't too bad though.

Thread Information