Thread: "CONFUSED" help

theone85 is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb "CONFUSED" help

i was thinkin about doing my first cycle of test E and i plan on goin to mx to buy it, but the only problem is that i dont got the balls to bring them back to the states and i was thinkin if i could go to mx and mail them to my house. i mean alot of ppl have sources that mail them to their house. is this a good idea.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    you can. but if i were a customs agent i wouldn't trust anything comin from mexico

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Well, thats what sources that ship from MX do, its also how a lot of pharmacies sell gear to domestic sources in the U.S. It you know what you are doing and its a small amount there is a good chance of it getting through, but you may still end up with customs finding it.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theone85
    i was thinkin about doing my first cycle of test E and i plan on goin to mx to buy it, but the only problem is that i dont got the balls to bring them back to the states and i was thinkin if i could go to mx and mail them to my house. i mean alot of ppl have sources that mail them to their house. is this a good idea.
    holy shiit! ............................. do what most peeps do.. cram a few vials in your ahole and swim across the rio grande!! just make sure when you jump the fence clench the butt cheeks really hard or else your vials would come out. that would be shiitty!

Use the Search button and type in "mailing from Mexico". There has been enough threads on this already IMO.

Tape it your balls and walk it across.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I actually think its safer to mail it than walk it across. Ever since BALCO and the MLB incidents, they have been prosecuting guys caught with gear, instead of just fining them and letting em go. Or at least so I hear.......And if customs finds a small amount of gear, they most likely won't do a controled delivery, but you never know......IMO a discretely packaged USPS Priority Mail delivery is the best option.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew

Tape it your balls and walk it across.
    thats what i would do.

Thread Information