crj900 is offline Banned

doctor visit question..

Alright kinda strange but here i go......

Two days ago I got something stuck in my foot walking in my garage barefoot. I am pretty sure its deep in there now, and its starting to hurt when I walk on it. Its in the heel, of my left foot. I am on week 9 of a test/deca cycle.

What I am worried about is the doctor finding out, that I am using roids. Not really the doctor, by my parents. Im 21 years old, but I am home from college for the summer and still on my parents health plan, so they would go with me and all..Is there any reason for them to find out that im using. Also, what the hell would they do to get this thing out of my foot. Thanks.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    fisrt off u have no reason to tell your doctor u are jucing. second just cause u are on their insurance doesnt mean they have to go. and by law the doctor cannot tell your parents anything.

crj900 is offline Banned
    alright, but the thing is my mom would want to go. But what are the ways they would find out I was on? Like bloodpressure or anything?

bigordie is offline Member
    but it doesnt matter what the doctor knows you are on, he is both profesionaly and legaly bound to keep all patient matters confidential

crj900 is offline Banned
    i could careless about the doctor knowing its just my parents..

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    here is an easy remedy to the situation... DONT TELL HIM U ARE JUICING AND HE WONT KONW AND NEITHER WILL YOUR RENTS. simple enough if i do say so myself.

Wrek is offline New Member

Depending on how deep

the object is they may or may not be able to take it out in the office. In addition you should expect to get a tetanus shot.

Worse case scenario you have to have outpatient surgery (unless the wound has become infected ~ which I have seen happen where the bacteria really grew fast) and receive a tetanus shot. If the wound is infected... well that is a whole different monster.

I wouldn't say too much about the juice at this point.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Dont tell the doc there is no way he will know

John88Test is offline Member
    Dont tell the doctor...keep it to urself bro

Froggy is offline Member
    If you go in for a specific problem...something in foot...there is really no reason for the doctor to check other, non related things...like blood pressure, but there is no guaranty the doctor won't. Sorry Bro, that's all I got...Good luck.

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    I think you're going to find that they will check BP every time you go in and check your pulse rate. Blood tests would be very strange. First, you're 21, tell your mom to wait in the waiting room. If she insists (and that would be weird given your age) tell her you want to talk to the doctor about a guy thing. If she still persists, you both better go see a shrink.

On the BP, don't stress it. It will probably come up elevated. Tell the nurse that you had 3 double expressos before you came in and are nervous as hell about doctors' offices. That will explain it easily.

As for the rest, a 70 year old man with a bodybuilder build is going to attract attention but not a 21 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by woodiechopper
    tell her you want to talk to the doctor about a guy thing. If she still persists, you both better go see a shrink.
    Nice.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Steroid use isnt the only cause of elevated blood pressure, funny you should say that , I took an Ephedra before going to the doc once and my BP was super high, like 160/100 and he was like WOW! Are you taking anabolic steroids . I was like no just ephedra and creatine, he said stop both immediately before you have a stroke. So just tell him if he asks you are on Creatine and Ephedra.

Froggy is offline Member
    woodiechopper, Bro...that's pretty good advise, IMO.

fatfireman is offline Junior Member
    i had my bp checked once and it said i had 750mg of sust and 600 of deca in my drawer at home. j/k I had the same concern when i was living with my parents and went to the doctor but these guys are right confidentiality laws protect you every time the doc cant tell your parents nothing even if there paying fo it. so get you foot fixed

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Say Nothing And Deny Everything (omerta)

Thread Information