HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

ephedra vs. clen?

how wuold you compare the 2 for fat loss and whatever. I've heard some good stuff about ephedra and its only like 10 bucks for 100 25mg tabs so i mean is clen really worth the extra $$$ or is it just as good as ephedra?

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    This is one of those things that you are going to have to try yourself to get your answer. The two work different for different people. Some like ephedra better because there are less sides, but for some ephedra doesn't work and they prefer clen .

BigGenes is offline Member
    Clen works 24hr a day. ephedrine doesn't come close. Plus your way more "cracked" out while on ephedrine. I feel the gains or loss of fat with clen is much greater than ephedrine. I only use ephedrine to get boost of energy for pre workouts when I am having a bad day(night after drinking). Plus if you know the right people clen can be cheaper than ephedrine. I know I get it for cheaper.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    ephedrine raises your metabolic rate something like 3% and clen is around 10%. Your best bet, if you can afford it is to cycle the two. Run the clen two weeks on, then the ephedrine for two weeks and so on

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would rather cycle clen and t-3. i get shreaded when i mix the two.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    From what I have read, everyone gets different results...

Some people just simply do not like clen , and the same goes for ephedrine...

What works for one, may not for you...

1BadCamaro is right though,... I have read 3% MR increase from ephed, and 10% from clen...

Also, the sides are something to consider...

Severe cramps when clen in taken, and shaking as well... for example...

Good luck with your decision!

what would you say about an eca stack compared to clen ?

Froggy is offline Member
    Your body gets used to both of them after a while...that's why they compliment each other so well when cycled one after the other...but...IMO...clen kicks more @ss.

Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    what would you say about an eca stack compared to clen?
    I'll let you know FROM EXPERIENCE in a few weeks...

Finally.. a chance to have proof of my own in this forum...

ok sounds good! the erason y im curious is because i get ephedrine for like 1/5 the price of clen so i mean thats why i was wondering if i should pay the extra....

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    I personally like clen better than ECA. For like 25 dollars you can get 6000mcg of clen. Ephedra is a bit more expensive I think. BTW 6000mcg will last you a couple 2 week cycles.

well i can get ephedra for like 10 bucks for 100 25mg tabs! my cousin lives in canada! they sell it over the counter there!

Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    well i can get ephedra for like 10 bucks for 100 25mg tabs! my cousin lives in canada! they sell it over the counter there!
    I live in Canada...

Angelis is offline Banned
    me too.... its great they dont really crack down on Gear that much here

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Ephedras metabolism increasing effects continue well past 2 weeks unlike clen . Alpha receptors do not become downregulated (this may not be correct language) with ephedra over time. The stimulant effect wears off, but the increased met. rate carries on.

I love the sides of ephedrine but hate the sides of clen. When I'm dieting, I need a boost, not a sedative. Clen makes me like the walking dead. So, I think whichever sides you tolerate better is what you should go for. You will stick with and enjoy what you like.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Ephedras metabolism increasing effects continue well past 2 weeks unlike clen . Alpha receptors do not become downregulated (this may not be correct language) with ephedra over time. The stimulant effect wears off, but the increased met. rate carries on.

I love the sides of ephedrine but hate the sides of clen. When I'm dieting, I need a boost, not a sedative. Clen makes me like the walking dead. So, I think whichever sides you tolerate better is what you should go for. You will stick with and enjoy what you like.
    I'm not arguing, but, I have read something lately that said clen's effect can last up to 6 weeks... what is your opinion bro? I will show you the article if you wish.. just don't want to post it in open forum... the gent asked me not to...

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt imagine ephedra would prevent muscle loss as clen does though am I right? I myself know I can loose the fat without clen but whats the point in loosing my hard gained muscle?

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I'm not arguing, but, I have read something lately that said clen's effect can last up to 6 weeks... what is your opinion bro? I will show you the article if you wish.. just don't want to post it in open forum... the gent asked me not to...
    It's effects can last up to 12 weeks with an adequte amount of Ketotifine.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC

My education on clens duration of effect come from Duchaine, so it may be outdated. I know ketotifen prevents downregulation.

Basicly on the two week thing I am parroting what others have reported and stated. I could be wrong, I cant stay on it for more than a day without going into a state of extreme sedation.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    My education on clens duration of effect come from Duchaine, so it may be outdated. I know ketotifen prevents downregulation.

Basicly on the two week thing I am parroting what others have reported and stated. I could be wrong, I cant stay on it for more than a day without going into a state of extreme sedation.
    Oh ok.. I'm just trying to learn too bro!

Thread Information