Anabolic Singh is offline New Member

Finally my cycle

After muc readin and reaserchin i will start this cycle tommorow :
    week 1-10 .. sust 500mg
    week 1-10 .. eq 400mg
    week 1-7 .. anavar 40mg ed
    week 7-12..winny 50mg eod

my main goal is tone up and strength gains . I am 5"10 and weight is 230lbs.
    This is my second cycle after doing a dbol only cycle last yr.

What should my pct look like i have clen and clomid.
    I have no anti e products yet

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    much readin and researchin? reading what, high times magazine?

if u researched then why are you doing 12 weeks of 17aa's? (no flame just some tuff love bro)

also thats alot for a first real cycle (that dbol u did wasnt a cycle)

anavar is supossed to mild and i will be using milk thistle

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    whilst it is mild, thats 2 17aas in one cycle, id do one minimum

and if ud researched ud know winny needs to be 50mg ed

and eq needs to be run for 12-14 wks for good results

BigGenes is offline Member
    For PCT I say get you some HCG and run it starting week 8 through week 12 at 5000 ius a week. After thats done start your clomid therapy the day after.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    For PCT I say get you some HCG and run it starting week 8 through week 12 at 5000 ius a week. After thats done start your clomid therapy the day after.
    HCG shouldn't be needed for a cycle this short and mild. 4g tribulus throughout will work fine.

5000iu wk is way too much. 500iu's E4D or every Sat/Sun is sufficient for our purposes. If you run too much there is risk of the bodies complete inhibtion of LH stimulation.

Start Clomid 1 wk after HCG because HCG is suppressive of HTPA and it has a half life of over a few days.

what would be best for my goals then winny or the var

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Singh
    After muc readin and reaserchin i will start this cycle tommorow :
    week 1-10 .. sust 500mg
    week 1-10 .. eq 400mg
    week 1-7 .. anavar 40mg ed
    week 7-12..winny 50mg eod

my main goal is tone up and strength gains . I am 5"10 and weight is 230lbs.
    This is my second cycle after doing a dbol only cycle last yr.

What should my pct look like i have clen and clomid.
    I have no anti e products yet
    I would run the EQ min 12 weeks, it takes ALONG time to kick in so by the time its working your ending it.. also set the EQ and sust up better so their half lives line up better for PCT.. I don't kno EQ's half life or i could have a better anser for you. Also if you can get prop instead of sust. the winny is good ending 2 weeks after the last test shot.. the anavar coudl be run a week longer but 7 is fine.. you still need to get your hands on some anti es bro.. no one wants titties...

your pct would start 3 weeks after your last sust shot.. 300mg clomid forst day. day 2-10 100 mg.. then 50mg ed until your out.. usualy about another 10 days..

I wouldn't start this cycle yet, you definitiy did some reseach but it could be laid out ALOT better..

can you get prop instead of sust?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    HCG shouldn't be needed for a cycle this short and mild. 4g tribulus throughout will work fine.

5000iu wk is way too much. 500iu's E4D or every Sat/Sun is sufficient for our purposes. If you run too much there is risk of the bodies complete inhibtion of LH stimulation.

Start Clomid 1 wk after HCG because HCG is suppressive of HTPA and it has a half life of over a few days.
    You beat me to it...You most likely will NOT need HCG. Also, you I would run the TEST 13 weeks, and the EQ 12....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd do...

Week 1-13 .. Sust 500mg (splitting the dose EOD) Sust has to be shot EOD!!! Personally I wouldn't do Sust. I'd do Test Enan
    Week 1-12 .. eq 400mg
    Nolva 10mg ED
    L dex .25g ED
    PCT - Clomid.

I forgot the clen

when I used clen for PCT I started it the day I did my last test shot.. I did:
    2 days on clen
    2 on ECA
    2 days on clen
    2 days on ECA

I did this for 4 weeks striagh (about). it made a difference in retaining muslce when compared to hen i didn't use clen.. keep in mind tho, the advantage of using clen PCT is it allows you to eat more calories without gettign fat.. so use this to your advantage to take in extra cals which will preserve mucle gained from your cycle

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Singh
    what would be best for my goals then winny or the var
    since you're looking for strength I would do the var-
    for toning - well thats your diet, training, and cardio

but again the test and eq should be plenty for you right now

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    I forgot the clen

when I used clen for PCT I started it the day I did my last test shot.. I did:
    2 days on clen
    2 on ECA
    2 days on clen
    2 days on ECA

I did this for 4 weeks striagh (about). it made a difference in retaining muslce when compared to hen i didn't use clen.. keep in mind tho, the advantage of using clen PCT is it allows you to eat more calories without gettign fat.. so use this to your advantage to take in extra cals which will preserve mucle gained from your cycle
    Im going Clen for PCT for those exact reasons. I actually dont start til this friday. The only thing I am doing different is starting Clen the same day as PCT. When PCT begins I should still have slightly above normal testosterone levels , so using clen this way, I will utilize the anticatabolic properties of Clen during those first two weeks of PCT when Test levels are low and Clomid has not had enough time to get my boys pumping again. And I love to eat. Its going to be sad when cutting starts in a month and a half

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Im going Clen for PCT for those exact reasons. I actually dont start til this friday. The only thing I am doing different is starting Clen the same day as PCT. When PCT begins I should still have slightly above normal testosterone levels , so using clen this way, I will utilize the anticatabolic properties of Clen during those first two weeks of PCT when Test levels are low and Clomid has not had enough time to get my boys pumping again. And I love to eat. Its going to be sad when cutting starts in a month and a half

the reason I started clen the day of my last test shot is because I was using test E and after your last shot your synthetic testosterone levels slowly go down will your body's nat test levels are still at relitivly zero.. so with clen since it is slithtly anabolic i will still be putting a bit of synthetic test into my body while waiting for the day I start PCT..

its the same reason some bros will add 2 weeks of test prop after their last test E cycle.. clen dosne't nearly have the anabolic properties that prop dose, but i figured it coudln't hurt

Thread Information