bex
    bex is offline Banned

cutting on clen...

Just a quick one bros i have never done a cutting cycle and i have got shit loads of clen ..So how many a day and for how long....

Thanks.......

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    nothing is quick in life. come on now with over 800 posts you should use the search button. :-) well basically use two weeks on two weeks off with ephedrine on the off weeks. start low at about 80 mg and then up slowly to 140mg and no more. spaced evenly through out the day. and always remember cutting is: 1 genetics. 2 genetics. 3 diet. 4. training..5.chemical enhancements. I can eat chicken breast+broccoli all day long for 8 weeks straight and not even begin to look like my friend who begins every day with a milkshake and three eggmcmuffins.

Tankass is offline Senior Member

2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

you can do it a few ways dependsing on personal preference or how you body reacts to the dosage increasing so rapidly.

these are 3 ways. People also taper down the end once again this is personal preference or how you body reacts. hope this helps.

-g

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I'm taking that crap right now. Never used it you say?? Lots of people love it, I fckin hate it (not enough to stop taking it, but nonetheless). I can't sit goddam still!!! I'm a miserable bastard in all my classes. Hope you like it better than I do. Anyway, yea, work yourself up to a good dose as slowly as possible. In my case, that meant upping the dosage 10mcg/day instead of 20 (had to break a pill in half) and I still can hardly take it. If you're like me and ephedrine makes you speed pretty bad, just wait until you're popping these things all day. Anyway, hope you like it better than I do.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Thanks for the info bros.....

Thread Information