joe_capone is offline Member

just got my winny!!!

peru tech labs (underground lab in canada) 25mg per tab.. 100 tabs in bottle

today i felt the test kick in to its max i feel way strong.. seeing some thickness on my body... AND THOSE WHO SAY SUSTANON SUCKS... rah rah rah!!!!! its just BEAUTIFUL!! 500 mg/week (eod)

ive never used any oral steroid b4.. but im going 50 mg per day.. my questions are just to make sure if im correct..

winny half life is 12 hours?? so thats 25 mg every 12 hours?

on an empty stomache? or with food.. i dont want to hurt my stomache.

i know i know i should have added winny in the start but i didnt have the cash for it.. so i waited till now.

tomorow ill be looking for milk thistle.. cranberry extract and some tribulus for my little boys.

pct is ready and waiting my arrival... also taking 10 mg nolva per day.
    Last edited by joe_capone; 07-31-2004 at 01:29 AM.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    dude...check your pm

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Yes, yes, why not, I eat all my shizzle for breakfast! Following up with a very protein oreinted breafast consisting of eggs, bacon and and other high protein meat. Control your carb intake...Yeah, its hard to do... potatoes, beans, and lots of other starchy foods. Remember, mind control....Do whats right for your body when you are punishing it ~dow

wtf are you talking about ??

joe_capone, you questioning what I said?

yes i am....are you lost?? next time reply to the right post.

Joe, I am curious as to why you think winny needs to run at the start of the cycle? Most bros run it the last 5-6wks all the way up to the day before PCT. It makes for a good bridge and will harden you up for those last weeks of the cycle when the gear is in full throttle. It is a 17aa and liver hepatoxic, so dont run it more than 6wks.

BTW. My partner ran sust and liked it alot. The main reasons I dont like sust is because you have to shoot it at least EOD to get stable blood levels and you'll be waiting to start PCT for 3wks (winny will fill in this 3wk bridge real nice). Plus, when calculating half lives and such it gets complicated because of all the esters. Sust is Test and Test kicks a$$ when blood levels are stable, so your right by saying your gains on sust will kick a$$ because your shooting it properly.

Your moms lost, dont start out a thread like that....Man, that talk will not be tolerated around here. There has been many questions as to whether its right to take thistle during a cycle. and many others based on the fact that you do not have all of your cycle materials in place before starting. Bid no no.

The body is smart enough to triage the nutrients given to it. So let it roll...no flame, just wanting the best to happen. If or as you have read, you should have all of your ducks in a row before starting a cycle. ~dow

im saying i could have used it day1 for a kick start you know... anavar is too expensive for me and not worth it.. i know winstrol is liver heptoxic.. thats why im running it for 4 weeks only.. im just curious about the half life on winny.. ill be taking 2 tabs a day but dont know how many hours apart for sure.. some say 8 hours... some say 12.. so im trying to be more specific b4 i start tomorow.

eh... i love sustanon . and i look forward to every injection day. i see little or no water right now.. maybe its the 10mg nolva im taking per day or maybe its just how my body is.

once again... should i take my winy tabs every 8 hours or 12? lool.

As for taking Winny.

Split the doses. 25mg in the morning and 25mg in the afternoon.

You can chase it with a protein shake for the taste and to put a little something in your stomach to keep you from feeling nauseated. I would personally chase it with some Grapefruit juice to make for better absorbtion. I might just be being anal, but you dont really want to take too much food with it because it may effect the amount that is absorbed. Chase it with a shake or grapefruit juice.

It's all good....Every 12. ...However you decide to do it, keep the dosing the same mg and the same time everyday so your system gets used to the NEW amounts of test being pushed through. You are 100% correct, people respond differently to nolva. I would bump up to 20 mgs a day as a minimum dosage. Joe, it sounds like you have a solid plan. Stick with it. Your there. Take care dog ~dow

Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    Your moms lost, dont start out a thread like that....Man, that talk will not be tolerated around here. There has been many questions as to whether its right to take thistle during a cycle. and many others based on the fact that you do not have all of your cycle materials in place before starting. Bid no no.

The body is smart enough to triage the nutrients given to it. So let it roll...no flame, just wanting the best to happen. If or as you have read, you should have all of your ducks in a row before starting a cycle. ~dow

listen dog of queers... i did not ask if its right to take milk thistle in my cycle idiot!! are you wearing ur glasses?? others basing on the fact that i do not have all my cycle materials in place b4 starting?? SERIOUSLY BRO WHAT KIND OF CHEAP CRACK ARE U SMOKING??? COMPTON CRACK?? who the hell are you to reply to my thread like you some tough shot?? huh 'NEWBIE' next time you try to reply to people make sure you put on your THICK URKLE GLASSES and read peoples posts carefully idiot. now go inject some test in your eyeballs.

steppin the line are ya young son. IF you would get past the bashing like a child would do, then hopefully you could get to the answer of you lahmens question. Sounds like I am dealing with a 20 year old here. I'll let someone else handle the immaturity and report to the mod as norm. ~you'll be banned swiftly for bs like that....thug

manners boy, manners....too mcuh snow on ya back.

Lmfao!!!!

lool serioulsy who u talking to man??? im gonna get banned?? its you thats gonna get banned for your stupidity!!! you dont know who you are replying to and what you are even replying about.. I WISH A MODERATOR CAN SEE THIS!!!! bro u suffer a mild case of schizophernia lool. thers medication for that and steroids will not cure it man

P.S.
    Joe, obviously taking it every 8hrs would be best. But if you cant manage to keep that regimen going then it would be best for blood levels too keep to the morning and afternoons.

As for the half life,compared to Depot, it is pretty short when taken orally. Ive seen on a few different charts any where from 8-12hrs. However around 9 being the most common. Given that short half life 3x a day would be best.

BTW
    Be Cool de-escalate this little thing you've got going on with DogsoWar. No need for a whole thread of....well you no where this is going.

man re read the thread.. why is this guy replying to me?? hes answering some1 elses questions.. all i asked is if its better to take winny every 8 or 12.. this guy is talking about something off subject man. what a weirdo!!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    cant we all be friends

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    man re read the thread.. why is this guy replying to me?? hes answering some1 elses questions.. all i asked is if its better to take winny every 8 or 12.. this guy is talking about something off subject man. what a weirdo!!
    Water off a duck's back bro.. don't answer his replies... this way your thread will stay open, and you can get help. Wish I knew the answer. Be cool.

manners boy, manners....too mcuh snow on ya back.

hmm wat an idiot

brains idiot.. brains!! too much compton crack in ya mind. you are being ignored!! gday JUNKIE!!
    Last edited by joe_capone; 07-31-2004 at 02:42 AM. Reason: add on

every 12 hours...you satisfied now young buck? Dont dog on someone you dont know. Was tryin to help, your trying to cut m0'fo's off at the knees. Listen, again, to beefcakes thread snowback. Keep growin, leave your crummy attitide in the locker. ~dow

like i said...20 years old

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    steppin the line are ya young son. IF you would get past the bashing like a child would do, then........

Your moms lost, dont start out a thread like that

Who is bashing like a child? Well, everyone can see who started that crap.

JOE, taking them every 8 or 12 will have the same effect. Good luck.

-B

Thread Information