NickV344 is offline Junior Member

Test E, EQ & D-Bol for 1st Cycle !!! Please critique

Here are my stats -
    5'11'' 190 lbs.
    bf % unknown, but I've noticed that I can gain and lose weight without a problem and when i say gain i mean quality lean mass. not fat
    lifting for 4 yrs +
    20 yrs old

* I know you guys are gonna say to wait til I am older, but I know what I am doing and have been researching this subject for 2 years.

Heres what I plan on taking - 500 mg Test Enanthate a wk for 14 weeks
    400mg EQ a week for 13 weeks
    25mg D-Bol for weeks 1-4 (kickstart)
    Nolvadex on hand and Clomid for PCT
    Diet and PCT is all in check and ready to go.

The only question I have is on Nolvadex. I plan on getting some but I always here people saying to take it everyday, and then I hear some people who just have it on hand when they notice signs of gyno. Whats the reasoning for the disagreement? I'm kinda cheap so I am gonna buy as little as I need unless I hear otherwise from you fellas. Thanks for the help.

Also, what kind of results can I expect with adding EQ to the cycle? I know what test will most likely do but I am curious about the effects like vascularity, freakish veins.
    Last edited by NickV344; 07-29-2004 at 09:38 PM.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    well thought out and planned but to much for your 1st. imo just run the test @ 500mg/wk for 12 wks. but if you just have to have another compound then simply chose the dbol or eq. all 3 is just to much for your 1st

MS421 is offline New Member
    Looks like a good cycle, and well put together, but I agree with scottiger54. With that many compounds in your first cycle you wont be able to pinpoint any problems that may arise. By simply sticking to test for your 1st cycle you'll know how ur body reacts to it so in future cycles you'll know how effective the other compounds are working for you. Just MO and you should make some good gains off a test only cycle anyway.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Using two compounds for your first cycle is fine IMO, but I would drop the dbol until your second cycle. Also, I think that 20 is an alright age to start as long as you have been working out for 4 years consistently and not off and on. As far as nolva is concerned, I would use it every day just as a precaution. No need taking a risk of getting gyno.

Choose!

Week 1-14 Test Enantate 250 mg E3D
    Week 1-12 Equipose 200 mg E3D
    Letrozole as Anti-Estrogen!
    PCT Week 16

or:

Week 1-12 Test Enantate 250 mg E3D
    Week 9-14 Winstrol /Anavar 50 mg ED
    Letrozole as Anti-Estrogen!
    PCT Week 14

Also check-out my protein-guidelines post!

If I were you I would do the second cycle, and for your second cycle do the first (complicated huh? ).

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i wil also be running a 13 week test e, 12 week eq cycle in two weeks. my first cycle.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Good combo-Enth and Eq

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NickV344
    Here are my stats -
    5'11'' 190 lbs.
    bf % unknown, but I've noticed that I can gain and lose weight without a problem and when i say gain i mean quality lean mass. not fat
    lifting for 4 yrs +
    20 yrs old

* I know you guys are gonna say to wait til I am older, but I know what I am doing and have been researching this subject for 2 years.

Heres what I plan on taking - 500 mg Test Enanthate a wk for 14 weeks
    400mg EQ a week for 13 weeks
    25mg D-Bol for weeks 1-4 (kickstart)
    Nolvadex on hand and Clomid for PCT
    Diet and PCT is all in check and ready to go.

The only question I have is on Nolvadex. I plan on getting some but I always here people saying to take it everyday, and then I hear some people who just have it on hand when they notice signs of gyno. Whats the reasoning for the disagreement? I'm kinda cheap so I am gonna buy as little as I need unless I hear otherwise from you fellas. Thanks for the help.

Also, what kind of results can I expect with adding EQ to the cycle? I know what test will most likely do but I am curious about the effects like vascularity, freakish veins.
    I'd run the nolva at 10mg throughout and bump it up to 20mg ed during PCT. Personally, I would use Nolva as a prevantive measure. Since it's your first cycle you don't know how you'll respond to AAS and you might develop gyno. It's always better to prevent things from happening as much as possible instead of waiting to see if you do get gyno. EQ will bring along very nice vascularity and an uncontollable hunger (at least it does for me). It does take a while to kick in so running it 12 weeks should be a minimum time of use IMO. I'd drop the dbol and just run the test and eq. Run the test one week longer then eq and begin PCT 14 days after last enth shot. You could also front end load your cycle. During weeks 13-15 shoot 75mg test prop ed. This will help you continue to make gains even toward the end of your cycle. Maybe not for a first timer, but it is something to think about. I've done 2 cycles with front end loading and I love it and will never do another cycle without it!

NickV344 is offline Junior Member
    I appreciate all the help fellas, you guys are top notch.

Thread Information