Thread: Fat Burner

Gear101 is offline Member

Fat Burner

ok you guys want a topical fat burner... i've seen this posting too many time... ... now there is a fat burner you haven't heard of and it works great.. it's l-caritine.. i know your thinking Amino Acid tabs right.. wrong... look at this link...look at the 5th one down

http://store.yahoo.net/expressvet/pe...dications.html

now that you see that.. i'll tell you what it is 200mg/100ml of fat burner in the bottle... take 30g 4cc pin and use 5ml eod where you what fat to disapear... works great and cost about 24usd the 44 that they quote on the site is Australia dollars.. it takes anywhere from 3-4 weeks to get to the states and it's legal in the USA

now to the side.. only one it does burn alittle bit when you inject it but not as bad as AS.. outside of that it's just an acid.. no other sides....

got mine ordered and have learned alot about this product from some people in south america that travel to the state for concest.. been used down there for a long time and now making it's way to the USA.. i have some fat under my nippple area and alittle around my abs.. they say that one cycle of the stuuf can cut off the last remaining fet that you can't get rid of.. hope this helps....
    Last edited by Gear101; 03-05-2002 at 04:59 PM.

before attacking one product and then reccomending another.. perhaps you should try at least one of them.. preferably both

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    Has anyone tried this before?????

MindBomb is offline Member
    So are you saying this stuff gets injected into the muscle like other AS or underneath the skin where the fat is? It sound interesting and am willing to try after a cycle.

[sorry bro just seen alot of guys incuding myself spend alot of money on stuff that doesn't work.. and the information i got on this comes from some pretty good guy that i'd back any day of the week....
    and here is some back up info on me and the inforamtion that i come accross with this

http://musclechemistry.mantisforums....ST;f=13;t=4076
    http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthre...hreadid=117954

http://www.fitnessboard.com/phpBB/vi...54&forum=10&40

any more info pm me and i'll show you more links.. If you learned anything about me at all you know i would never tell anyone anything that wasn't save and i would never put anything into me body without knowing exactlly what it will do...
    Last edited by Gear101; 03-05-2002 at 05:01 PM.

this info was given to me my a pro bb for elite

Re: got a sec

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gear101 wrote on 01-Mar-2002 05:48 PM:
    i looked up the mexican version that you told me about but i can only pick up on every forth or fivth word.what the mg on that one??? and how would you run the 200mg/ml stuff??? iorder this today???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didnt understand what you meant with the "word" stuff. Anyway the mexican version has 5 ml. per ampule at 1 gram per ampule, so the same amount, i'd run it at 5ml. daily with the xilocaine as I told you before, you can take also the oral version, and a spanish cream called thiomucase, also for site fat reduction.
    Last edited by Gear101; 03-05-2002 at 04:32 PM.

welll one of those links works.. the fitness board link.. where ONE person talks about how it worked for them.

If you could please post any scientific or even a number of anecdotal reports on its efficacy that would be helpful.

On the other hand

you post that yohimburn is a waste of money and to return it..

WHEN...

A. you have not tried it
    B. you must have completely discounted the hundreds of people that post on elite, here, AF, anabolex, etc.. who got OK, GOOD and GREAT results.

then you reccomend the above product...

HAVING
    a. not tried it
    b. seen the posts of a minority of individuals
    c. no science.

and YES.. I think you should edit your post..

if you are trying to "save people from being scammed".. you should be sure of what you are talking about.

btw- kynoselen was hyped in a similar manner, another vet injectable.. which fell way short of its claims.

this is not to say that injectable l-carnitine might work, but there is little scientific evidence of it (it does influence the mechanism but no increase in lipolysis was seen in animal models where there was a 2 fold increase in cellular concentrations of l-carnitine).. as well as limited anecdotal reports.

Originally posted by Gear101
    this info was given to me my a pro bb for elite

Re: got a sec

quote:

Gear101 wrote on 01-Mar-2002 05:48 PM:
    i looked up the mexican version that you told me about but i can only pick up on every forth or fivth word.what the mg on that one??? and how would you run the 200mg/ml stuff??? iorder this today???

I didnt understand what you meant with the "word" stuff. Anyway the mexican version has 5 ml. per ampule at 1 gram per ampule, so the same amount, i'd run it at 5ml. daily with the xilocaine as I told you before, you can take also the oral version, and a spanish cream called thiomucase, also for site fat reduction.

B. thiomucase. DOES NOT CAUSE FAT LOSS.. it is a local diuretic and also enhances the tone and structure of the Skin.
    Last edited by macrophage69alpha; 03-05-2002 at 04:45 PM.

what do you know about what i have tried and not ????

fuck i don't even know you and i know you have no idea how am

what ever i'm done with you... end of post

Thread Information