Thread: mexican test e

theone85 is offline Junior Member

Talking mexican test e

i was thinkin about getting a prescription of test e from an american doctor
    ( i got connections, "hypogonadism") but i plan on going to mx to buy it. will the customs let me bring it back if so how much can i bring back cuz i know sometimes u can only bring so much back.

max-it is offline Member
    most american doctors will prescribe test cyp., not enth so you may have a problem there.

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    man before u import anything, get in writing from customs, you dont wanna be ****ed over...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    also most of the test enth in mexico is vet gear not human. so that might be a problem

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    most american doctors will prescribe test cyp., not enth so you may have a problem there.
    any reason why they prescribe cyp?

and mm i want the girl in ur avatar:P

what do u mean get it in writing, well like said i got connection so the doctor can precribe me test e. should i go to customs first and ask them if i can bring it back to the states
    Last edited by theone85; 07-30-2004 at 05:02 PM.

max-it is offline Member
    Test cyp. is used in the US and enth is used in europe. I am not exactly sure why but it might have something to do with the fact that cyp lasts a little longer in your system. The one thing you have going for you is a 10cc bottle of cyp. is not covered by most insurance plans. Therefore, you will have to come out of pocket like $110 for the prescription. I would tell customs that you want to save money by purchasing the same prescription for less in mexico.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you have a written perscription you dont have to worry about customes. i had a perc. for oxycontin 40mg and brought them back from cancuen. all they did was check the name and date on the bottle then gave it back to me.

Froggy is offline Member
    If you have a prescription...no worries at all mate...you should be able to bring at least a 90 day supply back. Check with the BP when you get there, they will be straight with you.

i know that test e is usaully precribed for ppl that have hypogonadism this is when ur testes dont produce testerone for the body. During puberty, testosterone is essential for the development of secondary sexual characteristics, such as facial hair, greater muscle mass and a deeper voice. In adult males, testosterone maintains muscle mass and strength, fat distribution, bone mass, sperm production, sex drive and potency.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    u can bring 50 dosage units w/o a script. if u have a script u can bring whatever dosage it says.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    u can bring 50 dosage units w/o a script. if u have a script u can bring whatever dosage it says.
    The TJ/San Diego border is pretty easy going on this rule...The other border crossings aren't...

Thread Information