Cry0smate is offline Member

Another Clen Question.. Timing

I"ve read through the handbook several times as well as some other posts but I'm having a hard time finding information on the best time to take clen . Would it be optimal precardio? Like first thing in the morning prior to morning cardio or after cardio due to the increase in HR,etc?

Any help would be appreciated bros and sorry if this is redundant post.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atwacity
    I"ve read through the handbook several times as well as some other posts but I'm having a hard time finding information on the best time to take clen . Would it be optimal precardio? Like first thing in the morning prior to morning cardio or after cardio due to the increase in HR,etc?

It will mess with your breathing if you take it before cardio and your workout can end fast. I did my AM cardio at 6am then took the clen at 10am. Worked pretty good with me, lost 5lb in 2 weeks.

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    yeah...At first I used to split up my dosage in half and take one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Now I just take the whole thing in the morning.

Don't take it before a workout as it can interfere w/ your breathing. And you don't want to take it too late (after 4pm) b/c it might keep you awake all night.

Get_Vascular7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atwacity

all depends on how much clen your taking at the time. like the other guys said don't take it before a workout it could mess with your breathing. I split mine up throughout the day so i keep a constant level in my body during the day. I'll take 1/3 in the am around 730, then 1/3 around 11, then the last third about 3. seems to be working for me bf% has dropped nicely in 2 weeks.

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Thanks a ton, I just wasn't sure if we were considering cardio a workout but it makes sense, I would enjoy being able to breathe during it. LOL

I'll probably take it post cardo, one dosage per day to start based on the dosge information in the handbook and see how that pans out. That should allow me ample time before my training later in the day.

Thanks again!!!

Thread Information