gio86 is offline Member

Exclamation any hair problems with sust???

i was just wondering if anyone here has used sust by it self before and had experience any problems hair problems or not. basicly i want to know if usign sust. 250-500 a has a high risk of hair loss???

Sust is Test. Test converts to DHT. DHT is bad news for the hair. Hence, Sust is bad for the Hair if you do not stop its conversion to DHT.

How do you do that? You get Finasteride (propecia).

gio86 is offline Member
    so where exacly can i get finastrade??? or propecia

gio86 is offline Member
    dam i have to get alot of stuff for my cycle...i need nolvadex clomid and propecia.......were would it be the best place to get it? i know ibelabs has all of this. but is it a good company enough to trust were you can give out your credit card number????

gio86 is offline Member
    ????anyone

gio86 is offline Member
    i ment to say pumpnpose.com sorry....i know they sell them but are they a good enough company to give out your card number??

Quote Originally Posted by gio86
    i ment to say pumpnpose.com sorry....i know they sell them but are they a good enough company to give out your card number??
    Edit that post to Pnp. Bros will know what your are talking about.

They are a little pricy but will get the job done.

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member
    Hairloss is the main reason i avoided sust, or any test for that matter. Now that im propecia Im looking foward to using test. Id rethink sust though. I was all about it. You know the whole 4 tests in 1. But I think ill go with test e 1st.

dtr98 is offline Member
    how long to it happens, 3rd wk and nothing yet

paperboy is offline Banned
    Heres a good question, I'm on 1mg propecia/day and I'm about to start a cycle with sust, should I bump it up and start using the 5mg-proscar or does the 1mg/day give you the maximum benefit and theres no reason to use 5mg a day?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i heard anyhting above 1-1.25mg /day for hairloss is the maximum benefit, anything more is usless and goes to waste when it comes to hairloss only! However as someone stated in a different post 5mg/day is ok for prostate related problems. Stick to 1mg per day.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gio86
    i was just wondering if anyone here has used sust by it self before and had experience any problems hair problems or not. basicly i want to know if usign sust. 250-500 a has a high risk of hair loss???
    I have this Sust from Mexico... so I was on a test e cycle and almost went on into PCT but at last minute decided to check out the sust...

Well I have only done test e before.... I never done prop before but its interesting, I could definately feel the faster release of testosterone in the prop portion.

Anyways not to side track your question. I have done many weeks of test e and now sust and never had any effect on my full head of hair. The one hair changes I am getting is now hair is growing on my chest and more then ever on my face.

Thread Information