spoonta66 is offline Associate Member

Newbie roid stack help.

been thinking on this for a while now and its taken me a long time to get the stuff i have at the moment cause australian customs is a tight biatch so i guess im going to have to make do with what i have.

i need some help with designing my stack from what i have available. please let me know what you think so i can organise myself.

what i have:

8 x 1ml Organon Sustanon 250mg from Nile Co.

220 x 5mg Naposim d-bol tabs

30 x 20mg Nolvadex -D (tamoxifen citrate) from AstraZeneca

5 x 50mg Clomid (clomiphene citrate) from Hoechst

Does this have the making of a nice safe stack with the small amount of clomid and nolva?

there are some pics as well just to make sure of the qualiaty.

Cheers in advance for any comments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie roid stack help.-dscn1104.jpg   Newbie roid stack help.-dscn1105.jpg   Newbie roid stack help.-dscn1106.jpg   Newbie roid stack help.-dscn1110.jpg  
    Last edited by spoonta66; 07-31-2004 at 12:10 AM.

thanks in advance

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=spoonta66]been thinking on this for a while now and its taken me a long time to get the stuff i have at the moment cause australian customs is a tight biatch so i guess im going to have to make do with what i have.

i need some help with designing my stack from what i have available. please let me know what you think so i can organise myself.

what i have:

8 x 1ml Organon Sustanon 250mg from Nile Co.

120 x 5mg Naposim d-bol tabs

30 x 20mg Nolvadex -D (tamoxifen citrate) from AstraZeneca

5 x 50mg Clomid (clomiphene citrate) from Hoechst

Does this have the making of a nice safe (no side effects) stack with the small amount of clomid and nolva?

you don't have enough gear nor anti'es.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't have enough gear.

If you took DBOL @ 25mg ED for 4 weeks, you would need 140 pills.
    You need to take 500mg of Sust a week for 10 weeks.(remember Sust needs to be injected EOD)
    You don't have enough CLOMID and you don't have enough Nolva.

And bro, there really is NO such thing as a for sure safe cycle. Everyone reacts differently. Thats really why you should stick with one compound (TEST) for your first cycle. Meaning, lets say you got some bad side effects. How are you going to know if it was from the DBOL or the TEST??? And I really wouldn't recommend taking Sust for a first cycle because thats a lot of injections for a new person. Again, Sust really needs to be shot every other day to keep blood levels more stable. You should of stuck with Test Cyp or Test Enan.

One last thing which I think is the most important!!! Just because you bought gear, (in this case not enough) doesn't mean you should run it. Wait to you get more. If you attempt to use what you have, I truly think you'll be wasting your money. I've seen way to many new guys try to justify the gear they bought when its either the wrong gear, or they didn't buy enough..

Any questions, please let me know

BLT

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    Pick up 48 more naps ,8 more sus,pick up a bottle each of liquid nolva and clomid cheap you dont have enough.Then you could do a 8 weeker at least.
    30mg kick start 4 weeks,500 wk sus nolva through out and with clomid at end with your pct's.

I like min 12 weeks myself.

BigErn is offline Junior Member
    you need a hell of a lot more PCT bro, listen to these guys and make sure you got everything before you even start...and wait as long as you have to, it'll pay off in the end when you retain more gains that you would have potentially lost

Those naps look yummy

thanks for all the advice so far guys you have been great. i edited my post above cause i mistakenly put 120 d-bol but i really have 220!

i dont know if it makes any difference but i am 6'6", 275lbs and around 18-20%bf as i have been eating big lately (3 months) trying to bulk naturally.
    Last edited by spoonta66; 07-31-2004 at 02:18 AM.

Thread Information