Thread: Newbie Help

FirstTimeUser is offline New Member

Newbie Help

Ive been working out for a couple months and ive noticed results but im not happy with them. Im looking to add on 10-20 lbs and increase my strength, ive done research on the site but im still confused because i dont understand all these terms so basicly i want to start "cycling" but im not sure whats the best route to take. If anyone can please break it down to me or suggest a good brand of roids ill be very greatfull. Also i know the side effects "balding, ball shrinkage, chick tits, and acne" but how soon will they kick in or is it for long term usage. By the way im interested in doing the pills over the needle but i heard that the needle is faster results, but can i get away with just using the pill?. I have a problem gaining weight and the only reason im using it is to gain the weight for the muscle mass. i just want to build my foundation so i can workout clean again. Thanks for all your responses im just confused right now because so many sites say so many things im just looking for facts from the people that actually know about it. Also i heard injections were better overall with less side effects and dosage compared to the orals. If thats true i guess it would be wiser to start off with those. Sorry guys for being a total newbie its just that ive heard/seen results off roids and its just too good to be true for me i guess :\. O btw my diet consists of 4000-6000 calories a day with 3 protein shakes a day. the for your reply guys, and keep up the good work!

o and btw im 5'7 and weigh 145lbs and ive been training for about 6months and more on and off before that.
    Last edited by FirstTimeUser; 07-30-2004 at 06:59 PM.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Everything you need to know is here
    http://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/

Good luck

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board. I only had to read the first 2 sentences of your post. If you've only been working out for a couple of months, you definitely need to lift naturally for several more months. During this time, do as much research as you possibly can. if you can't get any bigger, I strongly suggest you taking a look at your diet. Steroids are not a miracle drug.

BLT

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    Make sure diet and training are in check before use start using gear. How old r u anyway?

gio86 is offline Member
    first bro i would deffently say stay here and do some research...im doing it so my self. im not to much a newbie in working out but the truth is i've never don roids and im here to learn. you've only beign working out for 6 moth "the real way" i'd say stay clean and learn more about you and your body and obviusly working out. beacuse if your having problems gaining weight all your going to do is gain weight after and then stay the same...

good luck

mass junkie is offline banned
    Here bro....Please read this and when you are finished...read it again

Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeUser
    Ive been working out for a couple months and ive noticed results but im not happy with them.
    OMG
    a couple of months and you are not happy//
    I can t beliveve it
    youare so ready for the juice
    Man there are people that train for YEARS and still are not ready for steroids
    and judging by your post YOU ARE NOT READY
    come baqck after three years of serious training and proper dieting and then maybe youll be ready
    take youlr body to the max that it can handle without any help
    and then you might be ready

or do what ever you want screw up you body and then whine about it later

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    145lbs and only 2months of hard training...no way in hell ready for sauce.

Thread Information