volksball is offline New Member

Clen Dosages and Cycling

What would be the best way to use clen (Ventipulmin)? I've used it years ago and remember having good results off of it. Its just been so long that I can't remember how I cycled it. I'm 195 and sitting at about 13%bf. I'm not using anything else with it, so my goals are to burn the optimum amount of fat while not sacrificing too much muscle.

It would help a great deal if someone could tell me the best dosages and times of day to use it. Empty stomach?

P.S. Does it need to be refigierated after opening?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Oh my....... read and search bro...

Cry0smate is offline Member

BigGenes is offline Member
    I always dosed mine up to about 120mcg a day and kept it for week on week off ect.. But you wanta start your doses low and slowly each day build up to a high dose. Thats the best method in my eyes

Get_Vascular7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by volksball
    What would be the best way to use clen (Ventipulmin)? I've used it years ago and remember having good results off of it. Its just been so long that I can't remember how I cycled it. I'm 195 and sitting at about 13%bf. I'm not using anything else with it, so my goals are to burn the optimum amount of fat while not sacrificing too much muscle.

It would help a great deal if someone could tell me the best dosages and times of day to use it. Empty stomach?

P.S. Does it need to be refigierated after opening?
    the optimum fat burning level, even without clen is between 60 and 70% of your max HR. You may want to look in to the exercise forum to learn about that. There is a post in there i started all about how to figure your max HR and all that good stuff. look at the clen handbook to get a good idea on dosages. I started mine out with 20mcg increasing by 20 a day until side effects are felt. I went all the way up to 240 (i now know i shouldn't have been that high) i got the wrong message from the handbook about keep increasing until you can't tolerate the sides. I've been advised not to go over 140 mcgs now. When i get up to 120 mcg i takes it throughout the day, some in morning when i wake up around 730am then some around lunch to keep it constant. Don't take it after 4pm if you want to sleep that night. Also not before a workout could interfere with breathing.

You still got plenty of research to do as Mr. Sparkle said. read lots, it's a potentially dangerous thing to use.

Thread Information