Thread: winny

eport is offline Associate Member

winny

i was wondering how just a cycle of just winny would be and if i would see any results or would they be very little

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your goals?
    winny only is not a good idea

eport is offline Associate Member
    tring to build lean muscle and cut i have my diet in check the cycle i am going on is test prop and winny but was just wondering what just winny woukd do for me i want to add about 15 lb more muscle and cut about 3-4% more bf

stats
    5'9
    about 10% bf

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Seems like this question comes across about once every other 3 or 4 days, right dogs? The next thing your going to hear is "inject test, then winny". There are hundreds of articles talking about this same thing...No one here, will really openly admin condoning an oral only cycle. Whatever your chocies may be....Good luck and good gaining. ~dow Ps. Post results for pure statistics....Thats the best proof of all. Lates''''''

twosocks40 is offline Member
    The effects of winny by itself should be the same wether you drink it, chew it, or inject it. Maybe better if you inject. You probably won't put on 15 lbs though. Keep the prop in there. JMO

-B

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey dogs, indeed it does,

too many people think winny is gonna add weight and rip them up

read up on winny

BigGenes is offline Member
    Being in baseball all my life I have seen mant different guys take just a winnie cycle. I have seen only one guy gain 15 pounds of quality mass and think that was due to his training ethics and diet. Most people just get harder, some what leaner, and faster. Thats the big thing your going to get off a winnie alone cycle that will be the most noticable. So if your not in sports I say don't do it. There are a ton of other cycles out there that can help you cut a little and gain a few quality lean pounds. For example a good little tren /prop/deca cycle. or something like that. JMO

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Being in baseball all my life I have seen mant different guys take just a winnie cycle. I have seen only one guy gain 15 pounds of quality mass and think that was due to his training ethics and diet. Most people just get harder, some what leaner, and faster. Thats the big thing your going to get off a winnie alone cycle that will be the most noticable. So if your not in sports I say don't do it. There are a ton of other cycles out there that can help you cut a little and gain a few quality lean pounds. For example a good little tren/prop/deca cycle. or something like that. JMO
    I see the same thing. I play basebal and winny is the supposed miracle drug. So countless players take winny only for lean gains and end up gaining nothing. Keep the prop

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Your Better Off With Var

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop and var would be my cycle of choice. Better strength gains with var and no achy joints.

Thread Information