Noob2Juice is offline New Member

AS and heart murmur?

Will steroids have any negative effect on someone with a mild heart murmur? I've made a few posts over the last few days just trying to get as much info as possible before a cycle is started.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    they could/will increase your blood pressure! hat cant be good for your heart

needle is offline Senior Member
    I have a freind who currently has a heart murmor and he juiced 15 or more times! just watch your bp and make sure to be very clean not to get a dirty needle!! I have forgotten why but that has something to do with a murmor!
    THE DIRTY NEEDLE thing!!! He has to boil his brand knew needles before use!
    I WILL ASK THO-

needle is offline Senior Member
    I have a freind who currently has a heart murmor and he juiced 15 or more times! just watch your bp and make sure to be very clean not to get a dirty needle!! I have forgotten why but that has something to do with a murmor!
    THE DIRTY NEEDLE thing!!! He has to boil his brand knew needles before use!
    I WILL ASK THO-

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    do you know exactly what this murmur is?

All's I know is that I've had my heart checked(ekg-ecocardiogram or whatever they call it) out in the past and everything was fine, doc only found a slight heart murmur. I've played sports for years and never had any problem at all, I also have a friend with the same problem and has juiced numerous times with no problems, it's just always helpful to hear suggestions from as many sources as possible.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob2Juice
    All's I know is that I've had my heart checked(ekg-ecocardiogram or whatever they call it) out in the past and everything was fine, doc only found a slight heart murmur. I've played sports for years and never had any problem at all, I also have a friend with the same problem and has juiced numerous times with no problems, it's just always helpful to hear suggestions from as many sources as possible.
    better be safe than sorry. i'd confide in your dr. and take into consideration his input and suggestions

bump

Thread Information