pure is offline New Member

depot stanazol and test enanthate

Hello all , i have just started my first cycle . I have a 50ml bottle of rwr stanazol 50mg per ml and was planning on doing 2ml every other day to avoid daily injections . Will this work or will i need daily injections . I can't find much info on the depot on here , i know the half life of the tabs is low but if injected what is the half life ??? Also i have access to test enanthate . What would be a good dosage to combine the 2 ?

All replys appreciated

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yes you can do 2cc's every other day. also you should use between 500-750mg's of test a week with it.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    yes you can do 2cc's every other day. also you should use between 500-750mg's of test a week with it.
    Stanozol whether it be tab or solution still remains to be a steroid hormone with no ester attached to it. Therefor ED injections are needed to keep a stable blood level. Instead of 100mg eod, try 50mg ed. I know that ed shots are a pain in the a$$, but with base hormones and shorter esters like prop and acetate ED injections will give you far less sides compared to eod shots. Keep the test between 500-600mg if this is your first cycle. Actually if this is your first cycle just stick witht the test at 500-600mg ew, and split them into 2 shots of 250-300mg 2xew. Save the winny for later if this is your fist cycle, IMO.

Thread Information