juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

thanks to all at ar

when i first made it to this site i knew nothing about as all i knew is what they were called. since joining this great site i have learned a great deal about gear and pct because of you bros my last cycle turned out great and with the help of you bros i have recently constructed a fall/winter cycle that alot of the bros said was a great cycle and well planned out thanks! i look forward to learning alot more from this site as i will be around fro the long term. Thank Again and good luck to all bros on ar keep up the good work and keep the great info coming PEACE!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    when i first made it to this site i knew nothing about as all i knew is what they were called. since joining this great site i have learned a great deal about gear and pct because of you bros my last cycle turned out great and with the help of you bros i have recently constructed a fall/winter cycle that alot of the bros said was a great cycle and well planned out thanks! i look forward to learning alot more from this site as i will be around fro the long term. Thank Again and good luck to all bros on ar keep up the good work and keep the great info coming PEACE!

Thread Information