Thread: d bol cycle

mattingly is offline New Member

d bol cycle

i was wondeing if ur takin d bol if its good to start off with 15 mg a day for the first week. And than 20 mg a day Second week. 25mg Third week. and 30 mg 4th week. does that sound good ? and also when is the correct times to take the pills ?

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    Naw, I say go the 25-30 the whole time and split it up even over 2-3 times a day....

Money is offline Associate Member

Don't forget the Grapefruit Juice

Grapefruit juice helps to disolve D-Bol into the blood.
    At least this is what I read in some magazine so you may
    want to drink Grapefruit juice with your D-Bol.
    However, if you are using Creatine don't drink
    Grapefruit juice while taking your Creatine. It
    neutralizes it.
    Also, I think that you should Pyramid your cycle.
    I am a big believer in Pyramiding so that you don't
    shock your body. However, you may want so advise
    from the guys in here that do more serious cycles than
    I do. But still if you don't know the answer to this then
    it sounds like you are kind of a beginner and therefore
    pyramiding would be safer.
    Last edited by Money; 02-15-2002 at 05:03 AM.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Start the cycle at the dose you mean to maitain

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd go with what billy boy said

MorMass is offline New Member
    it's different w/everyone. I say Pyrimid up to see how your body reacts, since it takes awhile to see actual results, but once you peak at 4-6) weeks don't bother to come back down ( that is if you are on other A.S ) If you are doig a d-bol only cycle (which I don't recommend) taper it of at the end while taking in clomid & hcg . Please see the "Steroid Profiles" on both of these drugs. I tell you man most of the answers are already in one of these posts or on the website!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    tapering is old school and unnecessary. start at the dose you are gonna run and stay there for four weeks

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I personally have been running 40mg/ed and this is week 4, i was up 17lbs but a damn stomach virus dropped me...back up now to around a 12-13lb gain..u do however want to inject test and have clomid ready post cycle, also have some nolvadex in case of itchy nipples

When do I hit the D-Bol and the Clomid?

First, I would like to say that I have read through many of the posts so I do know the answer to this or should I say that I think that I do. So please don't say go read the other posts. I am asking this since we are on the subject. I am going to do an 8 week cycle of D-Bol, Test. Enantate, Deca & Stanol. I was thinking of doing the D-Bol for only the first 4 weeks and the rest for the entire cycle. I am also understanding because of the half lifes of the different varieties that I am using that I should wait 2-3 weeks after my entire cycle to start the clomid. Should I still wait this long if I am only doing the D-Bol for the first 4 weeks?

OK money, Since you are stackin with an injection, d-bol for 4 weeks is fine, although most people choose 6. It takes 3-4 weeks for injections to start showing results so the 4 week d-bol will be a great kickstart to your cycle, u will notice good gains in the 4 weeks at 30mg/ed. As for the clomid, yes u should wait 3 weeks after your last test injection regardless if your d-bol cycle is only 4 weeks. You will not notice losses from coming off d-bol while you are still on your injection, so dont worry about that...feel free to back me up fellas if anything is wrong or needs to be added

Thanks for the reply D3m3nt3d. I was thinking 35-40mg. of D-Bol/day for 4 weeks based upon what I was reading in the posts. However, if 6 weeks is better without side effects or problems then maybe I will try that on my next cycle and stick with 4 weeks this time.

AS long as u dont face any bad side effects 35mg should be fine, I personally am doing 40mg...only side effect is a lil acne on my chest

Ok, I will run the Deca for 8 weeks and the Test. Enantate for 9 weeks. What is the reason for this?
    The D-Bol. I think that I will only run 4 weeks this cycle and after a few months when I do a second cycle I will run 6 weeks. What does everybody think about this or should I say hell with it and run the D-Bol for 6 weeks this time also?
    Also, I am planning on 250mg. of Test. Enantate per week. Because of the half life should I split this 250mg. into two shots per week instead of taking it all at once?
    Last edited by Money; 02-19-2002 at 01:31 AM.

PUMPING is offline New Member

PAIN!

D-BOL is one of the best "mass-products"
    But remember to stack whit other high androgenic steroides if you want size and want to keep the cycle results.
    --
    The best thing you shold do is start high and leave low..

ex. 8-8-8-7-7-6-5-4-3 (5mg/tab)
    Stack it whit deca , cyptionate, and other testos....

On this cycles i gain from 5-10kg in 8weeks...

PUMPING

Thread Information