Thread: Masteron

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

Masteron

i am just now able to get masteron thinking using to cut up alongside prop at the end of my cycle instead of winni or var i have read that its less toxic and great for cutting if u have low body fat my question is will this work good and what dose do i take and is it shot ed or eod

1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    1-14 test e 300mg 2x a wk
    1-17 eq 250mg 2x a wk
    15-20 prop 80mg ed
    13-20 masteron ? i was thinking 100mg eod but not sure
    10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24 clen 100mcg ed
    1-25 nolva 20mg ed
    21-24 clomid 100mg ed

thanks bros

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'll be using it at the end of my cycle with prop/fina/halo.It's best used with strong androgens.Seems to work it's magic quite well then.Since I'll be shooting ED anyway,I'm running 50 mgs ED.This is my first time running it,so I can't tell you what to expect,except from the vast research I've done on it.Honestly,if a buddy of mine didn't give it to me,i would never use it.It's really for pre contest only.And I don't compete.But my bf will be low enough to see some results from it.

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    im using it now at 75mg ED. im on week 4 and going nicely. ill run it another 6-8 weeks.

thanks bull i read that it works great with prop, primo var i want to use it bcuz it has little sides from what i read and its good for cutting up and achieving hardness i have never used it either but sounds like a good alternative to winni or var my b/f will be low then as well thanks for the info

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    thanks bull i read that it works great with prop, primo var i want to use it bcuz it has little sides from what i read and its good for cutting up and achieving hardness i have never used it either but sounds like a good alternative to winni or var my b/f will be low then as well thanks for the info
    Yea...I'm running it for 5 weeks.My only worry is it's a DHT and it's a very well known fact the stuff is real hard on your hairline.That's my only concern.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I wouldn't use it unless i was preparing for a comp or photoshoot and had 7% or under bodyfat

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I wouldn't use it unless i was preparing for a comp or photoshoot and had 7% or under bodyfat
    yep i read if u have low b/f it will give a nice ripped look if not just a plain old smooth look maybe i will run it right b4 next summer when i know i will def. have low b/f thanks bros

Thread Information