spratty187 is offline New Member

sore from fake gear?

if your gear was fake would you be sore a couple of days after from the injection or would it just not hurt?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    probably not hurt. usually a little pain is from BA (benzy alcohol - used to keep the solution sterile)

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I have injected fake gear before and felt nothing, but that was because it was just some sterile oil. If its not sterile, then you could be looking at infections.....ect, and that would hurt.

But real gear can make you sore too. There could be many reasons, the BA content, you might be allergic to the ester, ect. Vet grade stuff tends to be the culprit, what brand and type of gear are you shooting? I shot some QV prop a while back and every day after I did I felt like someone had hit me with a baseball bat in that area.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spratty187
    if your gear was fake would you be sore a couple of days after from the injection or would it just not hurt?
    can you possibly post a pic up of your fake gear for the other members to see?

i realy dont think it is fake coz i have checked with other pics and they look identical i think i am just being paranoid and the pain is more of a bruised feeling wich only lasts acouple of days , does this sound wright

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    That sounds normal.

mass junkie is offline banned
    i realy dont think it is fake coz i have checked with other pics and they look identical i think i am just being paranoid and the pain is more of a bruised feeling wich only lasts acouple of days , does this sound wright
    yep...same thing happend to me from using that cheap ass brovel....never again

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    sounds ok to me, I shoot every mon and thurs and I feel pain right up till the next shoot almost. What kind of cycle are you on right now?

this might sound odd but i kind of like the pain and am dissapointed if i dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    sounds ok to me, I shoot every mon and thurs and I feel pain right up till the next shoot almost. What kind of cycle are you on right now?
    well ihad started D_bol EQ but after alot of money sorting will be adding Prop as soon as

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    well ihad started D_bol EQ but after alot of money sorting will be adding Prop as soon as
    bad idea there bro, but since ya already started I'd get that test in there asap!!

Try some t400, I'm sure you wouldn't be lookin forward to that, lmao

yeah i know i was realy not thinking when i started that cycle and am planning on doing a big test only for my next, instead of trying to add too many things at the same time

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    trust alot of bro's reply on this one when they say "add test asap". By doing that you are not adding to many things, rather keeping yourself safe from the effects of not running a test base in your cycle.

i understand i just wish i had started with a test only but i guess we learn from our mistakes,LOL

dgthekid is offline Junior Member
    i shot a couple weeks of fake red star sustanon they didnt hurt at all. sucked tho

Thread Information