jlove72 is offline New Member

New to this, All help is appreciated!

My name is James and I am currently 24, playing in AFL. I am 6'-2 - 330lbs. I have working out since I became serious about playing football, but as you can see I haven't made it to the top yet. I am searching for help and a little guidance, I have read up on different types of steroids , but going from one site to another it seems that things get contradicted.

I am thinking about starting with Methanabol (Dianabol ) or Anadrol orally. (Dont like Needles LOL) With a maximum of 40-50MG daily. My goal is too increase my over size, strength and endurance but not to become a professional bodybuilder. Also, I dont want to gain, but loose weight.

Also, I have looked into buying them online,is there any consequences in doing this or is it even possible.

I am open to all your suggestions and comments, thanks in advance for your help on these matters. Jlove72
    Last edited by jlove72; 02-20-2007 at 06:10 PM.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    edit out the name of the source right away

oral only cycles are frowned upon. you'll overcome giving yourself injections.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Last edited by Ufa; 03-23-2007 at 08:35 AM.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Like said above, edit the name out of the post bro, cant discuss that kind of information on the open boards.

As far as your goals go, you stated you want to loose not gain. Dbol or Drol is used to actually gain mass, its a compound made to help/aid someone in gaining. Also an oral only cycle isnt really recommended, and im fully against it myself.

I would suggest you hang around for a while, read up, research, and educate yourself more on AAS and proper cycling methods before you venture into AAS usage.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    With those compounds you will hold water with the muscle you gain. Certainly not the best to lose weight.

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    at 6'2 330 you may want to think about cutting abit.. you''ll still be big but speed and agility are far more important in my opinion..

topnotch is offline Member
    You need to edit out your post man, or you'll be banned...You have a lot of research to do. Not just jump onto roids b/c you think they are the best and easiest answer...it's not a magic pill, as diet is your #1 thing...I dont think you are near ready yet man...welcome though.

jlove72 is offline New Member

Sorry didn't know you couldnt do that!!

My main goal is to drop body fat (Not sure what % that is) and transistion from a small nose tackle to a bigger a stronger defensive end type player.

So that would be dropping to about 260, but adding alot of strength and muscle. I just feel like I am at a plautue and cant get to the next level. I dont know if I should continue training the way that I am now. Any suggestions of reaching this goal would be helpful.

first run go w/ test enanthate at 500mg/week for 10 weeks.

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    do some investigating on t3/clen -----eca, diet and test/ maybe hgh

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member
    wouldnt reccomend someone t3 or hgh that doesnt know about anadrol and dbol . but FYI, both will cause weight gain water retention but dbol from my experience gives the user so much of a pump sometimes its hard to workout past a few sets...if your in a game thats the last thing you need...on the other hand androl..from my research, often increases your enduarance even with a pump, so in your case if i was to have to choose between the two I would say anadrol...but its pretty toxic and counterproductive to your goals...

Thread Information