Thread: Need Advice

SomeGuy is offline New Member

Need Advice

Ok so I confronted my guy about his prices and he kirked out. . .more or less told me to go f**k myself, which was nice, it added to my day. I know who his supplier is, but not directly. Should I go in and talk to the supplier even though I have never made face to face, or any other kind of contact with him?? This blows. . .

Thanx M J

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    thats a helpful thread,..... a real good break down on gear...definatly will help me understand gear....this definatly should be something thats gets inserted in any newbies thread ask for basic stuff on gear...And 'someguy'--hang around your gym the supplements will eventually find you...

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    thats a helpful thread,..... a real good break down on gear...definatly will help me understand gear....this definatly should be something thats gets inserted in any newbies thread ask for basic stuff on gear...And 'someguy'--hang around your gym the supplements will eventually find you...
    lol, I posted that on the wrong thread...I didnt think anybody saw it

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    lol, I posted that on the wrong thread...I didnt think anybody saw it
    right behind ya brothaaaaaa

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't want someone i didn't know coming up to me asking for gear

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, not a good idea to ask a stranger about gear, they will be extremely suspicious of you and probably tell you to get lost.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy
    Ok so I confronted my guy about his prices and he kirked out. . .more or less told me to go f**k myself, which was nice, it added to my day. I know who his supplier is, but not directly. Should I go in and talk to the supplier even though I have never made face to face, or any other kind of contact with him?? This blows. . .
    i know people told you to confront him about the prices,but i know gym sources and they might come down a little bit on the price,especially if you buy quanity but he has to make his money also.Think about it,he gets his stuff for around some of the prices you see posted here,so who in their right mind is going to take the chance of using their own money and risk getting caught to sell some gear and only make a few bucks a bottle,i know i wouldn't.He knows if you don't buy it someone else will.

Thread Information