UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Any used or know about OxyVar ?( from AllSports Nutrition )

I have a friend who lifts with me who wants to try Anavar . Problem is he does not ant to use a needle so he cant run TEST with it and I wont give him any Var without TEST.

I saw this ad for OxyVar on A.S.N and it says that it is considered a Sched III real steroid in 3 states.

Ayone know if this stuff does anything ?

----------------------------------------------------------------
    excerpted from All Sports nutrition Ad
    Product Summary
    Oxavar(tm)" is the trademarked name for the prosteroid that is known by a variety of chemical names,some of them include,17a-methyl-3-keto-19-norandrostene-4,17-diol, 17a-methyl-4-hydroxynandrolone, 17a-methyl-4,17-dihydroxyestra-4-en-3-one,17a-methyl-3-oxo-estra-4-ene-4,17-diol,, 17a-methyl-3-keto-estra-4-ene-4,17-diol 17a-methyl-3-oxo-19-norandrostene-4,17-diol and Normethandrolone. Typically, this compound is just abbreviated "MOHN" as for Methyl Hydroxy Nandrolone ).

Of all the prosteroids that have been sold in the supplement market to date, Oxavar(tm)" is unique in that it is actually considered a REAL steroid in three states (California,Montana and Nevada) so if you happen to live in those three states, you are out of luck and can not order Oxavar(tm)" as it is a Schedule C-III substance in those three states (note it is perfectly legal in the other 47 states and is not federally scheduled).

Oxavar(tm) as an overall effect that is very similar to the anabolic steroid AnavarŪ (oxandrolone) except that Oxavar(tm) is 10X more potent milligram-per-milligram than Anavar is! It is fairly androgenic and should NEVER be used by women or people under the age of 21 years. Due to it's unique chemical structure, Oxavar(tm)" does not aromatize so estrogenic side effects are not a problem with this prosteroid. If you are looking for a prosteroid that will enhance performance without greatly increasing overall bulk or water retention, Oxavar(tm)" prosteroid for you. When comparing Oxavar(tm)" to other prosteroids currently on the market, the following conclusions can be drawn

Easily the best pure strength/power/speed building prosteroid out there today bar none.

Moderate mass builder/mass gains.

Accelerates fat loss better than any other prosteroid out there today bar none.

No decrease or increase effects on sex drive at suggested effective dosages.

Decreases joint pain much like Deca (nandrolone decanoate) is known for doing.

Does not aromatize; estrogenic and progestenic side effects not likely to be an issue with it.

Can cause insane, freaky pumps and increases in vascularity; appears to be very angiogenic in nature

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    bump.....

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know about OxyVar but I wouldn't be so fearful of giving him anavar without test. It's not ideal but I don't think it's a negative. As in the way Deca or Tren can be on their own. Of course this is only what I'd suggest if he were adamant against needles. Pretty much because it's the only option.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    There was a member who posted here a while back about a 70 year old friend of his who he knew that wanted to juice. Instead of aas though he put him on this stuff but it was from teamliferesearch and he said he gained like 8 pounds...should be good, ive wanted to give it a whirl for a while...

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    it aint like anavar buddy youll be disapointed its pretty good for a otc but you dont get anywhere close to the strength gains like anavar.

it is actually a methylated version of deca but like the steroid clostebol is has an oh at the for position making it incapable of converting to estro/progesterone.

you need around 20-40 mg ed to see optimum results and most pills contain 4 mg

i would say if you dont mind the injects go for the un methylated version by hmgear and pin 4 ccs a week better for the liver and the methylation kind of messes with the compound some making it less effective.

dont expect too much wieght gain id say 5-8 pounds if used as a standalone go with some test or 4 ad cyp

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Thanks Bry
    I wont waste anybodys $$ on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    it aint like anavar buddy youll be disapointed its pretty good for a otc but you dont get anywhere close to the strength gains like anavar.

it is actually a methylated version of deca but like the steroid clostebol is has an oh at the for position making it incapable of converting to estro/progesterone.

you need around 20-40 mg ed to see optimum results and most pills contain 4 mg

i would say if you dont mind the injects go for the un methylated version by hmgear and pin 4 ccs a week better for the liver and the methylation kind of messes with the compound some making it less effective.

dont expect too much wieght gain id say 5-8 pounds if used as a standalone go with some test or 4 ad cyp

coronahold34 is offline Associate Member
    talk to heavyhitter about it, i know he is on it right now and i believe he is loving the results....
    EFF

Thread Information