Bruce willis is offline Associate Member

experimenting on cycle

i was just wondering, ive been cutting bf for the last 2 months and this cycle coming up that im gonna do is a lean mass cycle. the cycle is test cyp 1-13, eq 1-12, and i know cyp doest kick in about to week 4. Would it be bad to keep cardio in 5-7 days until 3wekk 3 and a half to try to somehow cut more bodyfat and stop when the test cyp kickes in?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    i was just wondering, ive been cutting bf for the last 2 months and this cycle coming up that im gonna do is a lean mass cycle. the cycle is test cyp 1-13, eq 1-12, and i know cyp doest kick in about to week 4. Would it be bad to keep cardio in 5-7 days until 3wekk 3 and a half to try to somehow cut more bodyfat and stop when the test cyp kickes in?
    I'd keep the cardio to 4-5 days.I did similar the first 4 weeks of my current cycle,and lost a good amount of bf.I'm slowly upping my carbs on a weekly basis now.

did u lower ur caloric intake below maintenance levels during the first 4 weeks and then up at after, or did u eat maintenance and then jsut up it?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    did u lower ur caloric intake below maintenance levels during the first 4 weeks and then up at after, or did u eat maintenance and then jsut up it?
    I started dieting before the cycle,so I was below maintanence already.I dropped it down to where I wanted it by week 4,now I'm slowly increasing the cals on a weekly basis.By the time I hit my cutting phase of the cycle,I'll be at my max,then I'll ramp down again.

how much did u drop ur cardio off after week 4?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I started dieting before the cycle,so I was below maintanence already.I dropped it down to where I wanted it by week 4,now I'm slowly increasing the cals on a weekly basis.By the time I hit my cutting phase of the cycle,I'll be at my max,then I'll ramp down again.
    That is great discipline. I need to get that far with my diet. Off to the search button with me.

Thread Information