JerzeyBoy is offline Member

Scar from a steroid pimple on my face...

(I know this has nothing to do with the forum I am in but I put this in the spa forum and no one cared to answer. And to me it's pretty importent, please help out.)

I hardly never break out. But I did and one of them left a scar. It's not a big scar but it's right in the center of my face...not too far under my eye. I need to seriously get rid of this it looks awful. How can I get rid of this hole in my face. It's only one but since I have such a clear face usually it looks like 5hit

Any info will be much appreciated.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    (I know this has nothing to do with the forum I am in but I put this in the spa forum and no one cared to answer. And to me it's pretty importent, please help out.)

I hardly never break out. But I did and one of them left a scar. It's not a big scar but it's right in the center of my face...not too far under my eye. I need to seriously get rid of this it looks awful. How can I get rid of this hole in my face. It's only one but since I have such a clear face usually it looks like 5hit

Any info will be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    common bro's...you try walking around with a big hole in your face. BUMP!!!!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd like to know this as well, just in case

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    It was just 4 minutes and you're complaining? Chill bro. I would go to a skin doctor and get some sort of creame. I dont think it will ever fully go away, but you can make it 99% clear. Same thing happened to a gym buddy of mine. In 2 months I couldnt even see it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by invid
    It was just 4 minutes and you're complaining? Chill bro. I would go to a skin doctor and get some sort of creame. I dont think it will ever fully go away, but you can make it 99% clear. Same thing happened to a gym buddy of mine. In 2 months I couldnt even see it anymore.
    Isn't there like a laser surgery thing? Because if it's not a huge hole in the pocket, I'll do it.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Isn't there like a laser surgery thing? Because if it's not a huge hole in the pocket, I'll do it.
    Yeah you can do that. Its pretty expensive though.

Quote Originally Posted by invid
    Yeah you can do that. Its pretty expensive though.
    for one scar?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    for one scar?
    Look in to cocoa butter lotions at your local grocery store and talk to a dermatoligists if you for some reason are desperate for immediate results.

berniec is offline Junior Member
    you can get laser surgery to try and fill in the scar or cologen injections but they have to be re-done every like 6 months and both cost a decent amount of $$$

not sure where in NJ u are but i can recomment Dr. Rebicca Baxt in Paramus as a decent dermatologist and she kinda works with u on pricing since all this **** aint covered by insurance

Thread Information