Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

Primobolan benifits??

I would like to hear from some of you guys that stack Test and Primo and such.I havnt had any unbearable side effects from any injectable steroids , orals are a different issue .My next cycle plan is looking like this.

125mgs Test prop E/D weeks 2-16
    100mgs Boldenone E/D(6 days a week) weeks 1-14
    50mgs D-bol E/D weeks 2-7
    75mgs Trenbolone E/D weeks 7-16

Hcg shots thru out the cycle.And anti-e's during cycle to prevent estrogenic fat deposits.
    Im gonna take T3 for a 60 day cycle ending the same time as my cycle. Also taking clen 2 on 2 off thru out.

MY question is would 400-500mgs of primobolan be benifical in any special way. IM considering taking Deca instead at the same dose if there isnt anything special about the Primo. I know that you guys that take Primo love it. But im not sure why. Also If I do add this other hormone to my cycle I will be adding more testosterone to the mix.

Once again side effects are not an issue.

Bump.........

You guys that take it. Have to like for some reason. Besides the people taking because it has low side effects and such. There has to be a reason why people will choose to include it in their cycle. So lets hear it!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a little confused about your dosages. Why the eq shot every day that seems a little unnecessary to me but ok?? The dbol dose is high but if you can handle it then go with it. The test prop dose is 875 mg's that's a lot too but if you're going to do that then run the eq at around 600 mg/week-give or take a little. the primo seems useless if you run deca or eq. good luck.

well since I will be doing E/D injections, Im gonna split my doses up on a daily basis.

Thread Information