JerzeyBoy is offline Member

What is the chances of stunted growth?

Just curious on what the chances of stunted growth is? How high is the percentage? I'm 18 and have a couple of years to grow yet I bet but I need to do juice for personal reasons that can make me lots of loot.

I personally think it's a myth because I knew this kid who did juice when he was 16 and he kept growing...

I am 5'8 1/2 by the way...I did some prohormones...for instance, Animal Stak when I was about 17 and I still grew after that, even though that said it can stunt growth...I seriously think either this is a myth, or it's rare...but I could surely be wrong.

Thanks for your feedback bro's
    Last edited by JerzeyBoy; 08-01-2004 at 02:37 AM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I'm not even going to dignify myself with a response to that

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I'm not even going to dignify myself with a response to that
    Is my question that much of a sin, bro? It's just a question...wouldn't you be interested in the answer too? You have to admit it's a pretty good phucking question.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Bro - stop wasting your breath. Research and read.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle
    Bro - stop wasting your breath. Research and read.
    Than point me in the right direction brotha...I mean not for nothing, and I hope I'm not being a prick when I say this, but isn't asking a question I am interested in researching? haha...think about it

No, its not a good question because youre thinking about using AAS at 18. And if you even have to think about your growth plates being closed, YES there is a possibility. No one is going to say "you have a 35.4% chance of your growth plates closing" It depends how much you want to risk it. Same with hairloss. I'm getting nizoral shampoo and proscar and saw palmetto so my fvcking hair doesnt fall out, but im still taking a risk. Not really too much you can do about the growth plates closing, besides waiting a couple more years.

RESEARCH=SEARCH BUTTON

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    No, its not a good question because youre thinking about using AAS at 18. And if you even have to think about your growth plates being closed, YES there is a possibility. No one is going to say "you have a 35.4% chance of your growth plates closing" It depends how much you want to risk it. Same with hairloss. I'm getting nizoral shampoo and proscar and saw palmetto so my fvcking hair doesnt fall out, but im still taking a risk. Not really too much you can do about the growth plates closing, besides waiting a couple more years.

RESEARCH=SEARCH BUTTON

Agreed.

RESEARCH=SEARCH BUTTON
    I'm just asking because I read on some bull5hit site that I don't remember the name to, that there is only a 35% chance of it happening. And I know it may be dangerous, but I there's a long story behind why I'm doing it...anyway, does it DEFINITLY happen or it MIGHT happen?

It's a case by case scenario, it might happen.

I was pretty close with that percentage

It's a case by case scenario, it might happen.

I was pretty close with that percentage
    Yeah I know you were...that's why I thought you were actually giving me advice instead of being sarcastic. It's cool..I understand where your coming from haha, thanks for caring and all, but my future depends on putting on weight fast. Also..I found this on this website in one of the threads I searched for...is there any truth to this? Because I'm gonna run dbol , which is androgenic ...so maybe It might even make me grow??

"Androgenic Components do NOT cause closing of growth plates, as a matter of fact they stimulate lengthgrow in young individuals (so people with unclosed growthplates) --> Exactly why Anavar is still prescribed in development countries for individuals with stunted growth!

Estrogens cause the growthplates to close!!"

Yeah dont forget nolva/clomid and maybe liquidex if you got the $$$.

Honestly, bro, you're going to have an extremely hard time convincing anyone youre ready for steroids when you weigh 155 and youre 18. DIET DIET DIET is key. Either you diet or training must be off IMO cuz you can gain a lot more naturally, especially at 5'8.

First of all I wrote this:

"Androgenic Components do NOT cause closing of growth plates, as a matter of fact they stimulate lengthgrow in young individuals (so people with unclosed growthplates) --> Exactly why Anavar is still prescribed in development countries for individuals with stunted growth!

(Not putting a source when you quote is not cool! )

Second Dbol aromatizes heavily meaning growth plates will close offcourse!

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    First of all I wrote this:

(Not putting a source when you quote is not cool! )

Second Dbol aromatizes heavily meaning growth plates will close offcourse!
    This is exactly right. It is the estrogens that are the culprits.....and also the synthetic estrogens. However, you can't really do a preoper cycle without these (pct and also during your cycle)

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    so how you going to make more money if you get bigger.bouncing or wat

Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    so how you going to make more money if you get bigger.bouncing or wat
    Bouncing?? I hope he wasnt an idiot enough to juice to cathc a job as a bouncer. It better be somethin really good like a role in a movie

bouncer is a pretty sick job though

bouncers dont get paid much though.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    I think you should just give up your job as a stripper bro...It really is a go nowhere job no matter how much money you may be making for now or how far that old guy who wants to be your manager is telling you that you will go.

hahaha joking aside all the money in the world is not worth risking your health. And by your stats you may have some room to grow naturally so that you will have that much better base/gains once you turn to the dark side. Good luck though bro whatever you decide it's your life.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, it's just the fact that you're 18 and wanting to do juice.... Try working out harder and build a good base. I'm 20 and still waiting to take the stuff... Just give it time, the gains will come

Oh another thing... I'm not here to flame or preach... but it's because of youngsters like yourself that congress feels they should ban prohormones

no $hit.... "Duuuude i just wanna get huge and ripped FAST!"

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    the question really should be are you happy with being 5'8 because there is a better than normal chance of staying that height but from what ive noticed it doesnt happen immediatley so you will still grow a little afterwards but not nearly as much then without it.

I started at 19 yo but am satisfied with my height and was told im not getting any taller im only 5'9 but am the biggest in my family dad 5'4
    mom 5' 2 bro 5' 6 sis1 4'11 sis2 5' 6 i am growing a tiny bit more but I wouldnt even say its a noticable amount maybe a 1/4 inch and im 20 now

Big_Diesel is offline Associate Member
    Just ask LozGod he stopped growin years ago....................LOL

(skinny punk)

dang he got banned quick...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    Just curious on what the chances of stunted growth is? How high is the percentage? I'm 18 and have a couple of years to grow yet I bet but I need to do juice for personal reasons that can make me lots of loot.

I personally think it's a myth because I knew this kid who did juice when he was 16 and he kept growing...

I am 5'8 1/2 by the way...I did some prohormones...for instance, Animal Stak when I was about 17 and I still grew after that, even though that said it can stunt growth...I seriously think either this is a myth, or it's rare...but I could surely be wrong.

Thanks for your feedback bro's
    I donno, if you shoe size is under size 7 then you are probably as tall as you are going to get. I know me and *most* of my friends from high school actually grew 2 or 3 more inches between the ages of 20 and 25. Growth plates for most males dont close until between 23 and 25 and I think its highly probable you will really growth up to 5' 10" or maybe even 6 ft by the time you are 25 years old. I have an uncle who is now 6 ft 3", at the age of 21 years he was only 5' 10".

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I donno, if you shoe size is under size 7 then you are probably as tall as you are going to get. I know me and *most* of my friends from high school actually grew 2 or 3 more inches between the ages of 20 and 25. Growth plates for most males dont close until between 23 and 25 and I think its highly probable you will really growth up to 5' 10" or maybe even 6 ft by the time you are 25 years old. I have an uncle who is now 6 ft 3", at the age of 21 years he was only 5' 10".
    That's awesome to hear... I have size 10and a half foot.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23
    Oh another thing... I'm not here to flame or preach... but it's because of youngsters like yourself that congress feels they should ban prohormones
    Exactly!!!! Wait 3 years at least!

If I remember correctly from A&P, the reason females stop growing earlier than males is the higher level of estrogen. Estrogen is the cause of closure of epipheseal (think i spelled it right) growth plates.... So if you juice, estrogen levels can get out of the normal hormonal balance and yes your growth plates could close prematurely.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Famous Young Juicers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is true. The following people juiced at young ages.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What is the chances of stunted growth?-herve_tvguide_sm.jpg   What is the chances of stunted growth?-nicknack.gif   What is the chances of stunted growth?-signhere.jpg   What is the chances of stunted growth?-whatcu_stars_small.jpg   What is the chances of stunted growth?-alb9.jpg  

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets say it is 35% chance! To me that is high! There are also many other side effects you should be concerned about at your age! I'm not talking about short term effects, I'm talking long term effects!!! Being 18, I guarantee you could be on some serious weight if you looked at your diet. No steroid in the world will get you big unless your diet is excellent.

I don't think any amount of money is worth the health risks....

Peace,

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Yes it is true. The following people juiced at young ages.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    How about an x-tay of your femur to check your growth plate. Then you can make an informed decision. It may be that your growth plate is already closed. It may be that it is open.....in that case maybe a low low dose of Anavar and GH supplementation wouldn't be out of the question.

Thread Information