Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

first experience with injecting juice.

well guys as of a couple of minutes ago, i am no longer all-natural. am offivcially on the dark-side this is my first experience after drawing from a test e vial approx 1cc, i then tried to draw again using same syringe in an eq vial. as i was going to draw, something weird happened, as i was about to draw, instead or retracting the plunger just did the opposite thing and emptied my precious test e into the eq vile. what a waste.

so what i did was instead of making a cocktail i decided to inject 1cc test e 250mg on quad, 2 ccs 50mg eq on other quad and 2 ccs into left delt. inserting the needles were not as bad as i expected but aspirating was harder to do. if i saw bubbles instead of blood im good to go right? also i noticed that the oil took more than expected TIME and effort to fully inject into the muscles (was using 25g 1") . also as i drew the syringe out of the muscles i noticed about 3-4 drops of precious liquid mixed with blood wasted. also muscles are a little sore but bearable.

next time i want to make a cocktail properly. how do i prevent the syringe from sucking the contents while im drawing from another vial? i hate wasting valuable juice!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    pull a little extra air(a little more than second injection) when you draw first injection,push air into vial#2and draw out second injection.....There's an easier way i'm sure, but this will get you by

Yea, no blood=good, that means hole in end of needle isn't in a vein,however you can hit a vein on the way in, that will bleed a little when you pull out syringe

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    pull a little extra air(a little more than second injection) when you draw first injection,push air into vial#2and draw out second injection.....There's an easier way i'm sure, but this will get you by

i originally emptied 1cc of air into first vial. as i had my 1cc test in syringe, i attempted to draw from eq vile, i however did not inject any air and it sucked my darn juice. is this what you mean? draw more than 3ccs of air, inject 1cc air and draw 1cc test e. then proceed to eq vial, inject remaining air and draw 2ccs?

by the way there is about i ml of test e mixed with my eq. is this fine?

yea, vial will pull a vacuum on your syringe unless you equalize it by adding air....sounds like you've got it..like I said there's probably an easier way.....as far as your test e and eq., I don't know enough to help you.....sorry......have a good one

AG

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yes, you want to see bubbles not blood

also it took forever to inject the oil into my muscles. i aslo had a hard time steadting the needle as i was injecting. the deltoid shot was tricky as i had to aspirate with one hand and thumb. i will def need more practice. since the quad is a relatively large muscle can i inject in different spots on the same quad muscle?

...(was using 25g 1") ....I use a 23 x 1 for delts and pecs, 23 or 25 x 1.5 for glutes and quads.....yea, I have a problem with the oil "puddling" up(test prop)

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    you will find it easier to inject with a 23 guage

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Quest
    you will find it easier to inject with a 23 guage
    i will certainly experiment with diff gauges in the near future.

Thread Information