Badgerman is offline Banned

Best appetite stimulant....

Which AAS and/or supplement is the best appetite stimulant?

SKiN is offline Member
    Not everyone expeiences it but EQ seems to give people extreme hunger.....

HolidayStyles is offline New Member
    Agreed - many people experience hunger with EQ, another is a healthy dose of B12 (injectible) - however - again, this varies person to person.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    EQ always had me eating like a horse

Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    The best hunger stimulant for me is when im on diet and I see a commercial for some Dominos pizza..........im so hungryyyy

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Which AAS and/or supplement is the best appetite stimulant?
    EQ - to the point that i am droping it for halo. Stomach gurgling and churning, making me cheat on my diet.

SKiN is offline Member
    I havent felt any yet in my 5th week and dont know if i really want to... lol

Matto20 is offline Member
    Marijuana works well, and I agree with all the others. They all help me get my grub on.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    Marijuana works well, and I agree with all the others. They all help me get my grub on.
    You cannot talk about Rec drugs on this forum.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    I havent felt any yet in my 5th week and dont know if i really want to... lol
    Possible sign your EQ is fake or underdosed.

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Possible sign your EQ is fake or underdosed.
    Seriously doubt either... Eq takes a while to kick in buddy....

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    You cannot talk about Rec drugs on this forum.
    Christ....

Regardless, marijuana stimulates the appetite. Very well, in fact. It is outrageous that even talking about "rec drugs" is frowned upon here when we are all openly discussing anabolics.

Some things just don't add up.

somedude247 is offline Member
    B-12 is a good choice.....

odrorir is offline Associate Member

Bah

Just because they are both illegal in the Us doesn't make them anywhere near similar. If you continue to group AAS with rec, drugs you will add to their further negative reputation.

Christ....

Regardless, marijuana stimulates the appetite. Very well, in fact. It is outrageous that even talking about "rec drugs" is frowned upon here when we are all openly discussing anabolics.

Christ....

Lets me say it again..You cannot talk about rec drugs here regardless if it stimulates the appetite. AS are Performance Enhancing and actually have a reason to be used. However Rec drugs are to get you high and dont have any reason to be used other than in some medical usages.

John88Test is offline Member
    Lets me say it again..You cannot talk about rec drugs here regardless if it stimulates the appetite. AS are Performance Enhancing and actually have a reason to be used. However Rec drugs are to get you high and dont have any reason to be used other than in some medical usages.
    Amen to that...

mass junkie is offline banned
    Phentermine is a good appetite suppressant

Deeming pot a rec drug could theoretically be called an "opinion," an opinion that I and many others disagree with. Marijuana's medicinal values are going to waste in America partly because Christian fundamentalist leaders don't want you or I to use them. Hell, the only reason pot is illegal in the first place is because Du Pont was afraid that hemp fiber would hurt their logging industry and they lobbied the government to ban marijuana. Look it up.

Think outside the lines for chrissake. Just because politicians have "labeled" it a rec drug doesn't make it solely a rec drug. Quit taking everything Uncle Sam tells you as fact - unless you want to let big brother run the rest of your life and make all your decisions for you.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    dbol made me want to eat big time! about 30 to 45min after taking it I had to eat!!!!!

Deeming pot a rec drug could theoretically be called an "opinion," an opinion that I and many others disagree with. Marijuana's medicinal values are going to waste in America partly because Christian fundamentalist leaders don't want you or I to use them. Hell, the only reason pot is illegal in the first place is because Du Pont was afraid that hemp fiber would hurt their logging industry and they lobbied the government to ban marijuana. Look it up.

Think outside the lines for chrissake. Just because politicians have "labeled" it a rec drug doesn't make it solely a rec drug. Quit taking everything Uncle Sam tells you as fact - unless you want to let big brother run the rest of your life and make all your decisions for you.
    I agree it has its medical usuages. However if you dont need marijuana for any medical conditions then you are purely smoking it to get high, which it then becomes a rec drug.

Paingain is offline Banned

The biggest and strongest I ever was with it, made me eat like a horse.

daos is offline Associate Member

im not flaming, but that sounds like justification. its mostly illegal no matter what you do. gear on the other hand can be prescribed MUCH more easily than pot. matter fact, i have never met someone that has a legal prescription for pot. whereas, i know several people with a script for juice including me.

if the government suddenly makes pot more accessible, i would most likely use it. but for now, ill keep my distance regarless of why it was banned initially.
    Last edited by daos; 08-02-2004 at 02:27 PM.

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    I use mary J as a"bodybuilding" supplement. I eat so much when Im on it. Totally helps out

Quote Originally Posted by daos
    im not flaming, but that sounds like justification. its illegal no matter what you do. gear on the other hand can be prescribed MUCH more easily than pot. matter fact, i have never met someone that has a legal prescription for pot. whereas, i know several people with a script for juice including me.

I know what you're selling but I'm not buying.

Gear without prescription is illegal.
    Marijuana without prescription is illegal.
    I know people in Humboldt, California that have licenses to grow it.
    I know people (lots of places) who get prescriptions for gear.

Who cares if it's illegal? Most of you people on these boards obviously don't respect 100% of the law if you're using steroids without a prescription. What's the difference? There is none - especially if you are using the herb for medicinal purposes (reduce stress/anxiety, stimulate appetite, etc.).

SKiN is offline Member
    Is it really that big of a deal....... I think you just like to start ****....

Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    Is it really that big of a deal....... I think you just like to start ****....

What's wrong with a little debate or friendly argument? I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.

worldknown is offline Banned
    i think matto20 brings up a good point!!

SKiN is offline Member
    What's wrong with a little debate or friendly argument? I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.
    No feelings hurt... just seemed a little stupid to me... not like the mods are gonna bend the rules no matter what points u prove....

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    eq didnt increase my appetite at all

Nothing wrong with a little debate except when the topic is clearly against the rules of this board. Someone always brings up Marijiuana when the topic of appetite comes up. Then a mod shuts down the thread. So how about we dont talk about it so that anyone with good information on increasing appetite can let the rest of us members here the information.

I will repeat it again. Pot = rec drug, AS = Performance Enhancing Drug. Pot = people using to get high, AS = People using to put on muscle and build strength.

If you want to use Pot, go ahead its your life, I will however not endorse it. But it still is a recreational drug. No one uses Steroids to get high and waste away there life stoned. Steroids are used to benefit ones life. Pot however is a harder argument to say the same thing. My friend discussion of pot is against board rules, no matter what you think of it, It can't be talked about.

This will be my last post on this thread. Say what you will, argue what you want but I rest my case.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Pot only may stimulate uses who are relatively young and not heavy. Users that been using for 20 yrs there is NO appetite stimulation... end of this thread.. no need to discuss ( no I do not use)

Nothing wrong with a little debate except when the topic is clearly against the rules of this board. Someone always brings up Marijiuana when the topic of appetite comes up. Then a mod shuts down the thread. So how about we dont talk about it so that anyone with good information on increasing appetite can let the rest of us members here the information.
    Actually, I have see this topic all the time and marijuana is always spoken of. If the threads get taken down, it usually takes awhile, and I've never really noticed it. This one is still here.

I will repeat it again. Pot = rec drug, AS = Performance Enhancing Drug. Pot = people using to get high, AS = People using to put on muscle and build strength.
    You can repeat that all you want - it doesn't make it true. That is your "opinion." If I really wanted to play Devil's Advocate , I would argue that both are illegal without a prescription, and both can be used for productive purposes. And just as some people use marijauna for bad reasons (wanting to get high) there are people who use steroids for bad reasons (can you say "vanity"?). Things aren't as cut and dry as you'd like to believe. If you don't think that there are people out there that use pot other than to "get high", you are not very perceptive.

If you want to use Pot, go ahead its your life, I will however not endorse it. But it still is a recreational drug. No one uses Steroids to get high and waste away there life stoned. Steroids are used to benefit ones life. Pot however is a harder argument to say the same thing. My friend discussion of pot is against board rules, no matter what you think of it, It can't be talked about.
    First off, you make an ignorant statement that "No one uses Steroids to get high and waste away there life stoned." What are you implying? That people use marijuana to "get high and waste away there life stoned?" Which, in effect, you are saying that everyone who uses marijuana does so merely to get high and that they waste away THEIR (not there) lives stoned. I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. There are thousands of extremely successful people in the world who use marijuana for reasons other than getting high.

Secondly, I wasn't asking for an endorsement OR your voice of approval. I could care less what you think, but I don't want you skewing the minds of others with your close-minded ideology. Marijuana can be an amazingly helpful herb for many people. And from reading your last few statements, it sounds as if you've been reading a tad few many outdated D.A.R.E. pamphlets.

This will be my last post on this thread. Say what you will, argue what you want but I rest my case.
    What case did you make? All you said was that pot is bad and steroids are good. What the hell kind of argument is that?

SKiN is offline Member
    Actually, I have see this topic all the time and marijuana is always spoken of. If the threads get taken down, it usually takes awhile, and I've never really noticed it. This one is still here.

You can repeat that all you want - it doesn't make it true. That is your "opinion." If I really wanted to play Devil's Advocate , I would argue that both are illegal without a prescription, and both can be used for productive purposes. And just as some people use marijauna for bad reasons (wanting to get high) there are people who use steroids for bad reasons (can you say "vanity"?). Things aren't as cut and dry as you'd like to believe. If you don't think that there are people out there that use pot other than to "get high", you are not very perceptive.

First off, you make an ignorant statement that "No one uses Steroids to get high and waste away there life stoned." What are you implying? That people use marijuana to "get high and waste away there life stoned?" Which, in effect, you are saying that everyone who uses marijuana does so merely to get high and that they waste away THEIR (not there) lives stoned. I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. There are thousands of extremely successful people in the world who use marijuana for reasons other than getting high.

Secondly, I wasn't asking for an endorsement OR your voice of approval. I could care less what you think, but I don't want you skewing the minds of others with your close-minded ideology. Marijuana can be an amazingly helpful herb for many people. And from reading your last few statements, it sounds as if you've been reading a tad few many outdated D.A.R.E. pamphlets.

What case did you make? All you said was that pot is bad and steroids are good. What the hell kind of argument is that?
    **** matto just drop it.... theres nothin to be gained from wastin time arguein stupid **** like this..... Go read some law books or somethin... you'd be a good lawyer...

Thread Information