Thread: pyruvate?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

pyruvate?

has anyone ever heard of this supplement it is supposed to aid in weight loss without any lean muscle loss. has anyone ever tried this during a cycle and if so how was it?

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    has anyone ever heard of this supplement it is supposed to aid in weight loss without any lean muscle loss. has anyone ever tried this during a cycle and if so how was it?
    im curious if anyone has tried this supplement because a bottle of 90 pills cost 85.00 bucks at my gym. ill never buy it but i was thinkin it must do something for that price.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    No. It sounds to me like you are getting scammed.....pyruvate is what glucose converts to in the body, I don't see how that could be a supplement. Plus the fact that you are buying it that gym......

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    lol go slap the guy thats selling you "pyruvate"

i work at the gym and the wkend manager snagged a bottle of apex pyruvate after he was done working out. so just out of curiosity i scanned it to check the price and it was 85 bucks like i said i would never buy it i was just wonderin what its supposed to do for that price.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually Pyruvate is the by product of glycogen which leads to the buildup of lactic acid. However, there are pyruvate supps from twin labs(a good company)claims are it ultilizes(oxidizes) fats more instead of carbs the end result is quicken fat loss while maintaining muscle(since the carbs are somewhat spared). Not sure if its marketing hype or what but there have been some favorable anacedonal(spelling) from users. Best to find out for yourself. Buy some ketone strips test after a cardio/workout session. See if fat was oxidized(used) test with pyruvate and without.. Just a thought, no evidence it will work

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    pyruvate is well researched compound that has been shown to increase fat loss up to 48%. In aDDITION IT HAS BEEEN SHOWN TO MINIMIZED LEAN MUSCLE TISSUE LOSS.

Pyruvateis the natural end product of glycosis. Its presence stimulates, inhinbits and serves as precursor to many enzyme systems involved in energy and heat production. It is thought to work on a sub-cellular level to increase energy expenditure. This formula uses a stabalized nd buffered active ingrediant.

This product is also inulinized, allowing it to be released more slowly into the blood stream. Because inulin is motabalized over a 10 hour period, the pyruvate attached to it can be sustained in the body for this lenght of time. Maintaining pyruvate in the body until the cells can utilized it may be the best way to maximize its benefits.

in layman terms. pyruvate is part of the krebs cycle and to think of the krebs cycle as a water wheel. the more pyruvate you add to it, the faster the water wheel spins aND AMPLIFIES THE FUTILE CYCLES TO WASTE EVEN MORE CALORIES.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information