Paingain is offline Banned

does this sound like a scam?

Has anybody ever tried getting a prescription over the net by filling out a questionaire? Not GIVING or LOOKING for sources, but I recently paid 79 bucks to get a prescription mailed to me. They emailed me and told me that they accepted my application and that they would send me my prescription with further info enclosed on ordering drugs. Has this ever worked for anybody, or are the bulk of these sites bull****? Thanks

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know but i would say bullsheet

mass junkie is offline banned
    depends on what you were ordering

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    They are legit most of the time. Outrageously overpriced but legal and legit, if you paid with a credit card and they scammed you then just dispute the charges.

max-it is offline Member
    I've heard of some sites writing scripts for your pets. You put Fido's name on the app. and you have a script for your dog.

Thanks guys, actually thier prices didnt look too bad, especially compared to what I'm paying now through my guy. They got thai d-bol tabs for under 50 cents each, winstrol depot for 6 bucks an amp, most of the tests are 7 bucks an amp. I figured I''d at least give it a shot, anytime you order something your taking a risk right?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    Thanks guys, actually thier prices didnt look too bad, especially compared to what I'm paying now through my guy. They got thai d-bol tabs for under 50 cents each, winstrol depot for 6 bucks an amp, most of the tests are 7 bucks an amp. I figured I''d at least give it a shot, anytime you order something your taking a risk right?
    A legit source wouldnt perscribe Dbol to a US citizen because it is banned in the US. Sorry bro that may be a scammer.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    Has anybody ever tried getting a prescription over the net by filling out a questionaire? Not GIVING or LOOKING for sources, but I recently paid 79 bucks to get a prescription mailed to me. They emailed me and told me that they accepted my application and that they would send me my prescription with further info enclosed on ordering drugs. Has this ever worked for anybody, or are the bulk of these sites bull****? Thanks
    I found Felxeril and Ambien at great prices over the net.
    The Ambien was like $1.75 per pill - my source charges $3/pill!

Flexeril is a great muscle relaxer and its not nartcotic or hypnotic but its prescription.

Yes its possible to find prescription stuff via www pharmacies. I got lucky - you might not - its luck of the draw I think.

mass junkie is offline banned
    flexeril is legal to buy off of the net for now....depending on what state you live in...ambien is not...it is a controlled substance and has been since Jan of 04....becareful because the FDA isnt playing any more when it comes to controlled substances being sold through an online pharmacy

Dont doctors prescribe d-bol to people with joint problems?

Thread Information