codenamecastle is offline New Member

Exclamation QV Prop experience

I used QV prop at the beginning of my cycle, with no problems other than a little pain. Now at the end of my cycle, back on with a new vial of QV prop and I have had a quite different experience. Injected my left shoulder 2 days ago (definitely in muscle) and within 6 hours at the delt insertion on lateral aspect of my arm began hurting (not so much the injection site.) increased through the night. Next day my skin in that area is reddened, and can feel hardness under the skin. again this isnt the injection site but a little distal. I have since injected my glute and noticed the same redness and hardened area under the skin (this time around the injection site). Not to mention pain. This all with-in one or 2 days of the injection. Anyone else have this problem?? I am concerned, either it is Dirty gear or High BA content and I am reacting to it. Checked out the lot number on QV's website and it checked out. Plus its from the same source as my first vial so not worried about its authenticity. I dont want to miss an injection, but I also dont want to end up with an abscess. I am going to send a sample out for gram stain and culture but the results will be days....thanks in advance.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    It's a mixed bag, I think it's the high ba/bb in some batches. I sometimes have no probs and sometimes exactly what you are describing.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    were you using other AAS's mixed with the prop at the start of your cycle?? when i mix my qv test=no problems. but when i shoot only the test I get the same symptoms. i've posted this Q already and most of the vets suggested that it was prob the BA which is causing the reaction--i have to agree..

codenamecastle is offline New Member
    actually come to think of it I was mixing it with ethanate at the beginning, but also shooting it alone a few times per week. Now mixing it with winstrol , but my last injection i separated them and did the prop solo, and sure enough same symptoms...but also joint aches and fevers/sweats at night which could be test flu but also could mean infection. I just find it difficult to believe its infection when it occurs so quickly, but the redness has been noticed by my GF and she freaked out. To be perfectly honest, I aspirated my glute, b/c it was so hard and painful with an 18 gauge and got back what looked like liquified hematoma, not pus. Looking at my delt now and the red patch is pretty well demarcated and has changed in size. also firmness noted along entire length of lateral delt.

promiscio is offline Member
    I am running QV prop right now and have no problems. I do two a week with Test E mixed in and the rest solo. Just a lil itching but nothing major...

my first cycle was qv prop, i got great results from it and the injections were painless, contrary to popular testimony. when i was finishing up my cycle the last bottle i opened gave me a lump on my right a_ss cheek. i was shi_tin bricks, thought is was an abcess, but everything turned out cool in the end. i think some batches are cleaner and with less benzyl alcohol content than others. the last bottle that i had was a different batch# than the others.

Thread Information