kev
    kev is offline Junior Member

Smile thigh injections

i have just sterted injecting my thigh but im finding it diffucult three times i hit a nerve and i bled like mad .is there a good time to do it as i am losing my nerves and i cant do it ive looked at the pics on spot injections i didnt mind the glut but it is hard to reach any advice

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kev
    i have just sterted injecting my thigh but im finding it diffucult three times i hit a nerve and i bled like mad .is there a good time to do it as i am losing my nerves and i cant do it ive looked at the pics on spot injections i didnt mind the glut but it is hard to reach any advice
    Are you using the outside of the thigh? I have never hit a nerve and never had anybleeding.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    upper outer part i never hit a nerve there

Swellin Guest
    I have hit the outer part of the quad many times, and yes...I have nailed a nerve...it sucks. Start about midway up the thigh, and go just an inch or so higher. Hit the upper/outer portion....look for the veins, and feel for the sweet spot. If you find one that works...mark near that sucker until you get enough pin marks to see it without problems.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Yeah I have a bleeder from time to time in my quad.... I dont worry about it. Like what Swellin said, pay attention to the veins in your quads...

dtr98 is offline Member
    try pecs, no problems or pain

gunner20 is offline Junior Member
    I dont have any visible veins in my quads, so when I inject, will I know right away if Ive hit something wrong or will I know when I aspirate ? when you guys have hit nerves, is it painful or just bloody?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner20
    I dont have any visible veins in my quads, so when I inject, will I know right away if Ive hit something wrong or will I know when I aspirate? when you guys have hit nerves, is it painful or just bloody?

well get leaner to see those veins!
    When I hit a nerve it hurts and it twitches... its scary the first time it happens

Swellin Guest
    Insert that needle slowly into the muscle tissue. Once you get through that first layer of flesh, you will feel the needle in the meat. Go slow. Once you nail a vein for the first time, you will feel it and realize what is happeneing in the future. If you are going slowly and you hit a nerve, you will feel it as the pin gets close to the nerve...push farther and watch the thing come flying back out of your leg...nerves in the bis are surreal (your arm flies one way and the syringe flies the other).

Thread Information