1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Why am I losing my sex drive on Test?

During the first 6 weeks of my Test only cycle my sex drive was insane, but after week 7 came it just started dropping like a rock. I'm in week 8 now and its much much less than it was even off cycle. I would have thought the opposite would happen? What gives, is this normal?

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    I have seen this response to test a good amount of times and have experienced it myself. I would try using some hcg @ 500 iu's 2 times a week...which is what I will do on my next cycle....Peace

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What else are you taking?

Big_Diesel is offline Associate Member
    It happens, sometimes it seems worse because it was so high. HCG is good advice.

Paingain is offline Banned

hows your diet look?

I've personally NEVER lost any sex drive on test. That stuff made me get my rocks off like 3 or 4 times a ****ing day!!!! But I do Know that diet plays a major role in sex drive also. I dieted one time with absolutely no gear, and just the eating and calorie deficit killed my sex drive. I wouldnt even have the desire to look at chicks. And my wad was thick and hardly anything at all, and this was with nothing, no creatine, no gear, nothing!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    What else are you taking?
    Test only, 500mg /week

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you by any chance switch to a different vial of Testosterone . One that may not be what it is suppose to be.

There sould be nothing wrong with your sex drive traking 500mgs of test a week.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No anti-e's, serms, caffeine pills, clen or any other fat burners?

A drastic cut in estrogens kills sexdrive,
    try some yohimbine or Tribulus as an experiment, also you could have gotten bunk gear...

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    I've heard Trib is a good way to go instead of HCG @ 6g-7g per day.

MuX

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    No anti-e's, serms, caffeine pills, clen or any other fat burners?
    Nothing else bro, I know this board is all about taking Nolva start to finish but the other boards I regular usually stick to the "on hand" policy and thats what I'm doing, no signs of gyno or massive water retention so I haven't touched any anti-e's. I'm bulking so no fat burners and caffeine gives me migraines among many other triggers so I stay away from it.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle
    I've heard Trib is a good way to go instead of HCG @ 6g-7g per day.

MuX
    How do the effects compare? Does trib actually drop your nuts like hcg or does it just temporarily stimulate your sex drive?

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Try tribulus at 4g a day. You can get it very cheap at allsportsnutrition -- $7 a bottle.

I had a boner all day every day when I was on 500mg test.

Smeltfisher is offline Junior Member
    Bro

500mg of test put a smile on my old ladies face and I'm over 40 dude...
    ...the big happy....

Smeltfiasher

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Personally I never lost sex drive on test. When I'm on I'm having sex 4-6 times a day. I want and could more, but my GF can't hold it more:-)

Is this common though or should I be concerned? I mean I can see if I was running deca or something with it, but I don't understand why it would happend with Test...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Did you by any chance switch to a different vial of Testosterone . One that may not be what it is suppose to be.

There sould be nothing wrong with your sex drive traking 500mgs of test a week.
    Yea it happened to me when last year I did some shanghai labs test e and had great sex drive... tried to extend my cycle with some research tech test e and it was like the last of the research test test and was fake gear, so instead of extending my cycle, I proceeded to begin PCT even though I was continuing what i thought was testosterone en injections.

Not only that but I have heard of some gears being faked with 1-test cyp or underdosed tren in place of the testosterone.

Quote Originally Posted by millionmillionaires
    How do the effects compare? Does trib actually drop your nuts like hcg or does it just temporarily stimulate your sex drive?
    Some doctors describe this and tongkat ali as being more like herbal clomid. It hasnt been proven that either substance can stimulate the LH to the point that it works like HCG and causes you to make natural testosterone in spite of being loaded with steroids at the same time. Those who use trib seem to swear they have reversed or prevented ball shrinkage while on cycle. On the other hand, in PCT, it is well documented that clomid with trib and/or tongkat will bring about a much faster and robust recovery.

Its from the same 20mL vial as I started with bro

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Its from the same 20mL vial as I started with bro
    Interesting... some time ago on I think steroidology web page, someone had posted the study results of a university. Some volunteers were given 60, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 and 600 mg a week of testosterone cyptionate.

The groups that were given 60 and 100 mg a week actually noticed a decline in sex drive, the 200 mg a week noticed no difference, 300 mg per week noticed the greatest numbers of increased sex drive. 400 mg per week was only about 10% behind the 300 mg per week. The groups at 500 and 600 mg per week had like 50% of the guys claim their sex drive was taking them over and constantly horny, however the other 50% claimed they had declining sex drive after at first being more horny (in otherwords, just like you are experiencing). Then further in the study, some of the ones with declining libido problems at 600 mg per week had it call come back to maximum libido when they dropped their doses to 300 mg. It seems 300 mg is actually the sweet spot where most men will notice the most improved sex drive.

ALso the university study used true US Pharmacy drugs. Its highly probable most of us using black market steroids might "think" we are doing 1 gram of testosterone, but are actually just doing 500 mg because all the black market and mexican steroids are underdosed. Those that think thy are doing 500 mg might be doing 300 mg and hense why some say 500 mg is there the libido boosting is at.

Thats interesting bro, makes me feel a bit better

HolidayStyles is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Thats interesting bro, makes me feel a bit better
    Hey bro, I always notice this over a period of time with all test. Usually my sex drive hits the roof, then seems to taper off and eventually I find it is less then when I started. Trib usually seems to help with this - for me anyways, perhaps some avena and macka in with the trib.

hope this helps

I'll go pick up some trib when I get back into town, its worth a shot, thanks bros for all the replies hope to have the tent perminently pitched again soon!

georgie24 is offline Member
    try a benzo for a few days

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    I am on a kind of similar boat except i have not experienced ANY of the increased sex drive and horniness that is associated test. I am on week 5 and my gains have been non existent as has the increase in sex drive! starting to think the gear is bunk but the source is a good buddy and it all looks good- paki test ethanate. Am going to hold fire till wk 7-8 then ditch it.
    Hows your gains been bro

Thread Information