SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member

My upcoming fall/winter cycle, please critique

Looking ahead to the winter here. Around October-November I'd like to start running a bulking cycle. It would be my first as the first two I ran were more geared towards cutting. This time I want to go 100% bulk so I'm going back to our roots. Here's my thoughts so far.

Test (sust) @ 1g/week shot EOD (300mg) weeks 1-12
    *Test Prop @ 100mg ED weeks 13-15
    D-bol @ 40mg ED weeks 1-4 and weeks 11-14
    Bold Base @ 100mg ED weeks 1-4
    Bold Undec @ 600mg/week shot EOD (200mg) weeks 1-12
    Nolva @ 10mg ED weeks 1-14 and @ 20mg ED through PCT
    Arimidex @ .25mg ED weeks 1-14 and @ .5mg ED through PCT
    Clomid PCT 300mg day 1, 200mg days 2-4, 100mg days 5-14, 50mg days 15-21
    Milk Thistle @ ~750-1,000mg ED through entire cycle
    Multi Vitamin ED as usual

*Stats:
    Age-22 (23 by the time this cycle starts)
    Height-6'2"
    Weight-260lbs (just finished 12 weeks of prop, started PCT yesterday)
    Bodyfat-~16% (I haven't had it measured in a while so I'm not entirely sure)
    Cycle Experience-2 previous cycles. One sust and winnie, one prop only.
    Lifting experience-4-5 years now

Any suggestions anyone? Maybe on supplements that have slipped my mind or maybe my dosage plan. Thanks for the input everyone.
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 08-02-2004 at 08:17 PM. Reason: The King corrected my silly mistake.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Looking ahead to the winter here. Around October-November I'd like to start running a bulking cycle. It would be my first as the first two I ran were more geared towards cutting. This time I want to go 100% bulk so I'm going back to our roots. Here's my thoughts so far.

Test (sust) @ 1g/week shot EOD (300mg) weeks 1-12
    D-bol @ 40mg ED weeks 1-4 and weeks 11-14
    Nandrolone Base @ 100mg ED weeks 1-4
    Nandrolone Undec @ 600mg/week shot EOD (200mg) weeks 1-12
    Nolva @ 10mg ED weeks 1-14 and @ 20mg ED through PCT
    Arimidex @ .25mg ED weeks 1-14 and @ .5mg ED through PCT
    Clomid PCT 300mg day 1, 200mg days 2-4, 100mg days 5-14, 50mg days 15-21
    Milk Thistle @ ~750-1,000mg ED through entire cycle
    Multi Vitamin ED as usual

Any suggestions anyone? Maybe on supplements that have slipped my mind or maybe my dosage plan. Thanks for the input everyone.
    I like the Dbol at the end.Those gains will be more keepable than the gains you experience in the beggining with the dbol.Just as long as you have no issue with bloat at the cycles end.
    Why the nan base?Curious,that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I like the Dbol at the end.Those gains will be more keepable than the gains you experience in the beggining with the dbol.Just as long as you have no issue with bloat at the cycles end.
    Why the nan base?Curious,that's all.
    Two reasons really.
    1) I want to try it and see how difficult it is. Both in making it and running it.
    2) I want the EQ to kick in asap. I'm only going 12 weeks with it so the faster the better. I'd like to see how frontloading the base makes it work but it won't be the best study to base opinions off since it's my first time using EQ. I'm excited to see how that d-bol spread treats me as well.
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 08-01-2004 at 08:22 PM.

Two reasons really.
    1) I want to try it and see how difficult it is. Both in making it and running it.
    2) I want the EQ to kick in asap. I'm only going 12 weeks with it so the faster the better. I'd like to see how frontloading the base makes it work but it won't be the best study to base opinions off since it's my first time using EQ. I'm excited to see how that d-bol spread treats me as well.
    Nandrolone is Deca ...
    Boldenone is Equipose...

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Nandrolone is Deca ...
    Boldenone is Equipose...
    LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Nandrolone is Deca ...
    Boldenone is Equipose...
    WO! See that's the sh*t I need you to catch. That was purely a typo. I meant to be typing Bold all along. Too many hours of staring at long price lists. Does it make more sense now?

I just updated multiple things from my first post on this. Please throw me some feedback as I know I'm not laying out 100% perfect cycles yet. New info is marked by asteriks*.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I think that it looks very good in fact it mirrors my next cycle. One question, why not run the EQ to 14 weeks?

The only thing I'd change is the adex during pct....down to 0.25mg/day, but maybe increasing the adex around week 7-8 until pct at a dose of 0.5mg/day....but back down during pct. If the bold base works out for you at the begining, you can stick it at the end with your prop too

I just updated multiple things from my first post on this. Please throw me some feedback as I know I'm not laying out 100% perfect cycles yet. New info is marked by asteriks*.
    Looks good to me.....and einy brought up a good point about the adex as well.

scottbjj is offline Junior Member
    can you tell me why you choose sust ove enatha? please

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    The only thing I'd change is the adex during pct....down to 0.25mg/day, but maybe increasing the adex around week 7-8 until pct at a dose of 0.5mg/day....but back down during pct. If the bold base works out for you at the begining, you can stick it at the end with your prop too
    Alright, and I think I understand why but I'll do some research to be sure. I didn't plan on the bold at the end so I may not have enough but I'll see if I do. If so that would make sense to throw in on the end. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by scottbjj
    can you tell me why you choose sust ove enatha? please
    Well, in truth I haven't gotten to enanthate only yet if you glance at the cycle history up top. So I can't compare and contrast for you. What I can tell you is although it's more complicated sust can be run effectively if done right. And on top of that, my first cycle I didn't even run it the best way possible and got good results. Beginners luck but it shows that this time the gains should be great. In the end test is test, and as long as you understand how the esters work for you, you should be able to make it work. Also, I am making it myself and will be adding in just a little more prop to the recipe to help keep levels balanced from day to day.

dumblucky is offline Member
    IMO its awfully complicated for a third cycle
    but what ever
    enjoy

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Well, in truth I haven't gotten to enanthate only yet if you glance at the cycle history up top. So I can't compare and contrast for you. What I can tell you is although it's more complicated sust can be run effectively if done right. And on top of that, my first cycle I didn't even run it the best way possible and got good results. Beginners luck but it shows that this time the gains should be great. In the end test is test, and as long as you understand how the esters work for you, you should be able to make it work. Also, I am making it myself and will be adding in just a little more prop to the recipe to help keep levels balanced from day to day.
    i liked it when i first seen it,but when i seen you will be adding more prop i liked it even more.That is the only beef i have with sus is i don't think it has enough prop to make that much difference shooting eod unless you will shoot at least 1cc eod.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    IMO its awfully complicated for a third cycle
    but what ever
    enjoy
    not complicated at all...if you are referring to the boldenone base, it is merely just a jump start for his eq just as if he were jump starting with prop and using enanthate . I don't really see the point in using boldenone base if you could get some eq acetate then that would be more up your alley imo

This will be my recipe for the sust I'll make to go with this cycle.

Test Deca =115mg/ml
    Test Enan=95mg/ml
    Test Prop=90mg/ml Total concentration=300mg/ml

I think the prop @ 90mg/ml EOD will get it started good for me and there is still over twice as much longer esters between the other two. Test decanoate as the primary ester because that's the primary ester in Sust. Gotta keep the spirit.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i like that you added the extra prop. i would consider using sus. again in that mixture

Yeah, I think it will really fill the blend out well. Thanks for the props though. It's nice to hear that someone else understands what I'm thinking in my approach.

Thread Information